Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is your ACE score?

veryrare

veryrare

I know you don't want me, you want my money, honey
★★★★★
Did a parent or other adult in the household often or very often… Swear at you, insult you, put you down, or humiliate you? or Act in a way that made you afraid that you might be physically hurt?
No : 0 , Yes : +1

Did a parent or other adult in the household often or very often… Push, grab, slap, or throw something at you? or Ever hit you so hard that you had marks or were injured?

Did an adult or person at least 5 years older than you ever… Touch or fondle you or have you touch their body in a sexual way? or Attempt or actually have oral, anal, or vaginal intercourse with you?

Did you often or very often feel that … No one in your family loved you or thought you were important or special? or Your family didn’t look out for each other, feel close to each other, or support each other?

Did you often or very often feel that … You didn’t have enough to eat, had to wear dirty clothes, and had no one to protect you? or Your parents were too drunk or high to take care of you or take you to the doctor if you needed it?

Were your parents ever separated or divorced?

Was your mother or stepmother:
Often or very often pushed, grabbed, slapped, or had something thrown at her? or Sometimes, often, or very often kicked, bitten, hit with a fist, or hit with something hard? or Ever repeatedly hit over at least a few minutes or threatened with a gun or knife?

Did you live with anyone who was a problem drinker or alcoholic, or who used street drugs?

Was a household member depressed or mentally ill, or did a household member attempt suicide?

Did a household member go to prison?

Now add up your “Yes” answers: This is your ACE Score

Which questions did you answer with "Yes" ?
these ones
Did a parent or other adult in the household often or very often… Swear at you, insult you, put you down, or humiliate you? or Act in a way that made you afraid that you might be physically hurt?

Did a parent or other adult in the household often or very often… Push, grab, slap, or throw something at you? or Ever hit you so hard that you had marks or were injured?

Did you often or very often feel that … No one in your family loved you or thought you were important or special? or Your family didn’t look out for each other, feel close to each other, or support each other?

Did you often or very often feel that … You didn’t have enough to eat, had to wear dirty clothes, and had no one to protect you? or Your parents were too drunk or high to take care of you or take you to the doctor if you needed it?

Often or very often pushed, grabbed, slapped, or had something thrown at her? or Sometimes, often, or very often kicked, bitten, hit with a fist, or hit with something hard? or Ever repeatedly hit over at least a few minutes or threatened with a gun or knife?

Did you live with anyone who was a problem drinker or alcoholic, or who used street drugs?

I tallied just 'one'.

Rarely, I will put it as 0.2
Rarely, so +0.2
Did an adult or person at least 5 years older than you ever… Touch or fondle you or have you touch their body in a sexual way? or Attempt or actually have oral, anal, or vaginal intercourse with you?
Then I wouldn't be an incel ... +0
Yeah, kinda. I think +0.8
Definitely not, +0
Were your parents ever separated or divorced?
No, +0
Rarely, so I would put it at +0.3. But she also wasn't always innocent in that ...
No, +0
Was a household member depressed or mentally ill, or did a household member attempt suicide?
No, +0
Did a household member go to prison?
No, +0

So in total 1.5. If I have to use integers, only 1. Looks like I lived in a sheltered household

Which questions did you answer with "Yes" ?
These

Though it could be 7, as my mom was a heavy cigar addict which eventually killed her, she was worse than drugs or alcohol addicts. And my dad made an forgery driver's licence at big criminal organization and if trial wasnt corrupted he would get 3-5 years for sure.

So in total 1.3. If I have to use integers, only 1. Looks like I lived in a sheltered household
Nice, Btw are you white by any chance?

Though it could be 7, as my mom was a heavy cigar addict which eventually killed her, she was worse than drugs or alcohol addicts. And my dad made an forgery driver's licence at big criminal organization and if trial wasnt corrupted he would get 3-5 years for sure.
:waitwhat:

:feelswhat:

I wont even ask

About 2 if I squint a bit and use some more liberal reading of the questions.

For me, it basically never was what was at home that was the problem, it was what was outside that wasn't easy to deal with.

:feelsbadman::feelsbadman: