Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is y'all opinion on femicidists? If the tech is available to replace foids. Should we?

If the time comes where foids are obsolete, should their entire species be axed?

• No: I'm a feminist who thinks they have value outside of their sex.

• Yes, it can't come soon enough.

• No: Their species should be genemodded into a proper slave race instead.

Results are only viewable after voting.
haterofemoids

haterofemoids

Recruit
★★★
Like lets say that sexbots and artificial wombs are here. Incels all have sexbots and we are loving it. Should the governments of the world get together and clean up the femoid species? Not in some glut of personal violence but in a controlled and systemic manor.

I am for the third option. If that doesnt work out then immediatly option 2.

Yes. Fuck foids; they had their chance to be useful, and completely blew it. :feelsjuice:

Yes. Fuck foids; they had their chance to be useful, and completely blew it. :feelsjuice:
agreed. Might as well erase em altogether. Also sexbots would not age unlike a filthy foid whose quality degrades every few moments.

we'd cleanse the world them.
Why do that? Let them live through their obsolescence; don't let them have the easy way out. I doubt they're going to be all that happy with fifty kitties roaming around their cat-piss-smelling apartments. :feelshaha:

Why do that? Let them live through their obsolescence; don't let them have the easy way out. I doubt they're going to be all that happy with fifty kitties roaming around their cat-piss-smelling apartments. :feelshaha:

Also sexbots would not age
Not aging is hardly the only advantage. A sexbot won't cheat, won't get pregnant with some other dude behind your back, won't come in to a relationship laden with baggage or kids, won't spite you, hit you, or cut off your balls in the middle of the night because she got angry, a sexbot won't leave you on the sidelines until she's been railed by fifty thousand meters of cock, etc.

Sexbots will have all of the positives, with none of the negatives of dealing with female humanoid organisms. :feelsjuice: