Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what is wrong with this world?

LeiBz_21

LeiBz_21

Greycel
there is this 8/10 girl in campus that goes out with a guy that is in my class, he is a 5'5" retard ,this guy is way too dumb sometimes he talks with me I can literally feel my braincells dying he has no skills no hobbies he only smokes and faps and he is pretty known for that plus he is way too ugly, despite that just by sticking and not leaving the girl alone she is into him now , I think it might be a Stockholm syndrome . I don't believe my eyes when I look at her going out with him meanwhile there is other chads and decent looking guys who are way better than him asking her out but she still wants to stay with this piece of shit .
I don't comprehend how this world works?? sometimes things are way too illogical , why would things like this work only for people that doesn't deserve it

he probably has blackmail on her lol

he probably has blackmail on her lol
i am telling you this guy is way too dumb , some day he might even forget to breath . and she is pretty smart so i dont think she might be blackmailed by him .

wow then... I have no idea how that happened if that's the case
Maybe then there is hope for us? we just need to hit jackpot:feelsLSD:

That's dating. "World" is something more meaningful.

This manlet is fucking while i rot, but i bet that he is a cuck or rich.

there is this 8/10 girl in campus that goes out with a guy that is in my class, he is a 5'5" retard ,this guy is way too dumb sometimes he talks with me I can literally feel my braincells dying he has no skills no hobbies he only smokes and faps and he is pretty known for that plus he is way too ugly, despite that just by sticking and not leaving the girl alone she is into him now , I think it might be a Stockholm syndrome . I don't believe my eyes when I look at her going out with him meanwhile there is other chads and decent looking guys who are way better than him asking her out but she still wants to stay with this piece of shit .
I don't comprehend how this world works?? sometimes things are way too illogical , why would things like this work only for people that doesn't deserve it
You're an IT faggot trying to discredit the blackpill by posting obvious bullshit then taking a screenshot and posting it on IT for a "le blackpilled deboonked xd" post and milk karma out of it

Are you an infiltrator

probably deals her drugs

I would ban yo ass if i were the admin here.
Your story is fucking unreal.
Even if the blackmailed video leaked nobody would side with that manlet.
Everybody will be on her side and some chad will take her immediately. You fucking normie faggot infiltrator.
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

if you don't want to photo it yourself and send it to me then yo ass really infiltrator.
Go start private conversation with me and send me the photo of that bluepilled motherfucker.

Last edited:
I would ban yo ass if i were the admin here.
Your story is fucking unreal.
Even if the blackmailed video leaked nobody would side with that manlet.
Everybody will be on her side and some chad will take her immediately. You fucking normie faggot infiltrator.
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

if you don't want to photo it yourself and send it to me then yo ass really infiltrator.
Go start private conversation with me and send me the photo of that bluepilled motherfucker.
chill the fuck out , its not for no reason i am posting this story, just do a bit of thinking a question yourself why i did i post this , its because its something that so odd it made me curious and made me think why does this shit work with people like this .

chill the fuck out , its not for no reason i am posting this story, just do a bit of thinking a question yourself why i did i post this , its because its something that so odd it made me curious and made me think why does this shit work with people like this .
Send me the photo or i will not chill out.

:p

If you can get a female hooked on drugs, you can make her your slave

Nice larp, reddit nigger

Obvious larp is obvious.

He NT , High status ,thugmaxxed or popular,I hate short faggots like that ,and they brag that height is everything while it’s not , looking masculine and good is everything

I see that too but not shorter tho the guy has to be equal or taller ,short guys are real Chads I hate them , kill short men and woman

I see that too but not shorter tho the guy has to be equal or taller ,short guys are real Chads I hate them , kill short men and woman
they are like same size or maybe the girl is taller than him by a bit, but the problem is if we follow this women logic that's so retarded this guy must be lonely af and that's what i find intriguing

if not larp, probably dark triad pill