Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious what is wrong with the dads of 2019?

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
they let their 12-14 year old daughter dress sexually. they proceed to get angry over men finding them attractive. i'd assume that this is the case anyways

049.gif

1. They might be pedos.
  2. They are high T.

If she has titties then, come on, she's ready, but cucked laws

"nobody fucks my daughter but me"

the wrong thing is that they had a daughter instead of a son.

They want to be moms

Whats wrong with most people today? They wear clothing that shows off their body & skin. People who show off their body or skin and don't cover it up are degenerates.

If I was a father I'd force my daughter to use a burqa all the time even thought I'm not a muslim, but I respect them tbh.

Imagine spending all that time and money to raise a foid just for her to OD on drugs while sucking 3 dicks at once? The future of all dads with daughters.

I don't know. They're fucking cucked to hell. One time, a couple years ago, I saw this typical middle class dad and he brought his scantily clad 13 year old daughter with him to a store I was at. She was wearing a white crop top and cropped jean shorts, with apparently her dad's permission. Well I definitely noticed, and I think she noticed me staring at her too. I had a great time jerking off to her when I went home.

They can't tell their daughters what to wear nowadays because of the cucked laws.The government will be quick to take away the child because of "oppression"

They believe it's the state's job to protect their daughters and refuse to do it themselves.

This kind of "men" are gays in denial. They doesn't have any character, initiative, are simply "lucky guys"(if you see the fact that at least they can get laid) but men like our grandpas NEVER.

Man I aint never having kids, fuck that