Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is wrong with faggots?

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Rly tho. What is wrong with these same sex fucking fags and lesbos. And why is this not classified as a sexual disease.

Who gives a shit as long as I don't have to suck their dicks.

They shouldn't exist. And if they do, its a disease.
Incels outnumber faggots by 4x, but they got all the rights they wanted and we are one mass shooting away from being sent to Gitmo.

qidiao

Is this supposed to be baby hitler?

Idgaf what they do tbh. No matter what I’m still lonely

I wish faggots meant "more for us" but sadly it just means more for chad.

sexual identity confusion

qidiao

Is this supposed to be baby hitler?
It's an old ass Chinese cartoon, but come to think of it, maybe there is some subliminal messages there.

Homosex seems like a lifestyle choice tbh

it is a clown world.

Rly tho. What is wrong with these same sex fucking fags and lesbos. And why is this not classified as a sexual disease.

Effective political organizing and targeted pressure tactics against APA. Stonewall Riots first, then concerted effort to change societal perception of non-heteronormativity by bullying APA into removing homosexuality as diagnosis from DSM.

Effective political organizing even by non-representative extremely outspoken minority group can drastically change/alter society for their benefit but only Alinskyites would understand or appreciate this.

Last edited:
Fagman bad blueman good