Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is wrong with "cope"?

Footmat

Footmat

Recruit
★★★★
Can someone tell me, why cope is so underrated here? Why we blame our fellows about coping? I don't get it.

There are right copes and there are wrong copes.

They want their brocel to rope. That’s why „cope“ is wrong.

Every brocel, who is alive, will insult normies, cucks and foids. So stay alive and search for good copes.

I never understand some brocells. Maybe the reason, the black pill do not spread. Because many guys here want to let die out their fellas. Fuck at this guys. Stay alive. Insult and annoy people with your pure existence. Breath the same air, benefit from human resources. Nothing is more ragefull for them. Roping is the last cucked favour, we can do for that filthy bastards. Stay healthy

Last edited:
The word cope is very misused around here. Lots of time by lazy shitposters.

Insult and annoy people with your pure existence. Breath the same air, benefit from human resources. Nothing is more ragefull for them. Roping is the last cucked favour, we can do for that filthy bastards. Stay healthy

Many guys here waste the time off unprivileged incels. They call them freaks, ugly, come with rassistic blame and so on. I can't take people serious, who blame guys, that are born in a way, they can't choose to get away.

They're good as long as you keep them to yourself

Personally, I try to make my copes productive. I aim to avoid empty hedonism --- with varying degrees of success.

There are right copes and there are wrong copes.
What would you consider right copes?

Personally, I try to make my copes productive. I aim to avoid empty hedonism --- with varying degrees of success.

What would you consider right copes?
A right cope is whatever the hell makes you happy, a wrong cope is thinking something like, 'One day my oneitis will fall for me; she will surely see the error of her Chad-seeking ways.'

Nothing wrong it's when it crosses delusional territory that's where it becomes a problem.

Many guys here waste the time off unprivileged incels. They call them freaks, ugly, come with rassistic blame and so on. I can't take people serious, who blame guys, that are born in a way, they can't choose to get away.
They're retards, all of them have a sense of superiority unbeckoming of their circumstances, thats why i dislike a majority of users here. They preach their sense of worth unto others as is that not a subjetive view

Because this is fakecels.is

because a lot of users associate cope with false hope.

There are good copes like video games, music or books and there are bad copes like oofy doofy theory, just be curry theory or height > face theory.

Can someone tell me, why cope is so underrated here? Why we blame our fellows about coping? I don't get it.
There is nothing wrong with cope.

In fact, everything is cope.

Fucking is cope. Making babies is cope. Killing oneself is cope. Playing vidya is cope. Attaining Nirvana is cope. Going ER is cope.

Every fucking thing humans do is a means to COPE with his own existential agony, and the impulses his own brain sends all the time demanding him to do this or that or the other thing.