[Serious] What is worse impotence or baldness?

a1mless

Recruit
-
I know a few friends who were going bald, the drug they took stopped it but it caused impotence. They said the side effects were shit but at the same time they lost all interest in women, so it sort of balanced itself out.

Notgoingtomakeit

Veteran
-
Well if you have the ability to get laid impotence is far worse. If you are incel you shouldn't worry about either issue as you can't get laid eitherway

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

tanzen und tanzen
-
try bupropion or l-dopa
intredasting. im worried if i ever get gf i will not be able to fuck her good like if was 13 years old and horny like a dog.

i dont see my self with a gf unless i can fuck her daily for hours so i must resort to drugs but i am simply too lazy

RREEEEEEEEE

Universally hated by women — 2/10 curry truecel
-
Impotence. Your penis defines your manhood, not the hair on your head; or lack thereof.

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
-
brutal, most of it is covered by fat i assume
yes. If i lose the fat, i might be able to get it to 13cm maybe? But i doubt it, also my girth is awful. Either way, i'll never be able to sexually satisfy a woman, too short and too skinny :feelsrope:

RegisterUserName

Quasi-abominationcel
-
Bald because people think you're a nonce and it's not like anyone will know about you being impotent anyway.

RollD20

Waiting to be isekai'ed by tractor-kun
-
Tbh impotence cause I can at least reject foids if I was chad. :chad:

If bald you wouldn't get a foid to look at you anyways.

E.C.C.O

Jenkem brewmaster- SMM (Sex Money Murder) crew
-
Baldness
Doesn't matter if your dick actually works because you won't even get a chance to use it when you're bald

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)