Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is worse? Female worship or chad worship?

HARDONTHOTS

HARDONTHOTS

ALLAH SNATCHED MY FOREHEAD FML
★★
Just wondering cause i got called out for being a "chad worshipper" for saying rip to some random chads that died. Anyways whats worse?

Both are equally very bad.

Both are as they are both on a pedestal. This means we are on the bottom.

F*males ofc, i've seen chad bullies that aged badly (due to drug and alcool abuse) turning into social rejects who spend their time sitting in bar/pubs... they were good at sports yes but EU is not like USA where you basically get a free uni degree + career pack, most of them found low wage manual jobs destroyng both M and S. Their typical alphaness surely helps but mostly in teen years (14-25) after that if you are not good looking or successful enough you are perceived like some simply-minded goon
Even chads can fall into darkness, unlike wom*N

Neither, is cope to hate Chad or women

They're just better than us

Femoid worship is way worse, Chad actually is genetically superior, while women get worshipped for having a pussy.

Femoid worship is way worse, Chad actually is genetically superior, while women get worshipped for having a pussy.
Even 1.5/10 landwhales get worshipped ffs.

Femoid worship. It's just so pervasive.

wp-1450044462126-e1481075539671-1000x516.png

female worship definitely

Female worship

After reading the thread I came to the conclusion female worship is much worse. Thanks for the insight.

Chad worship is much worse cause it means you are a literal cuckhold for worshiping someone who is fucking your potential girl.

Female worship is ascended option and the optimal way of being. Females are made to be worshiped anyways it is natural.

Female worship is ascended option and the optimal way of being. Females are made to be worshiped anyways it is natural.
Cuck alert

worshipping foids is what cuck male feminists do

You will understand it once you become oldcel most likely tbh. That said I do try to limit my female worship but it is hard.
I'm older than you. The older you get the more blackpilled you'll be if you're not a low t cuck.

Chad worship is much worse cause it means you are a literal cuckhold for worshiping someone who is fucking your potential girl.

oh god oh nooooo oh god

Female worship is much more annoying. I feel like the only male around who doesn't worship those overrated sluts. And the worst thing is that females appreciate these bluepilled orbiter cucks if they're tall enough while they reject guys like me. It makes me extremely aggressive.

Female worship. Chad worship doesn't matter as they already get worshipped by femoids.

Female worship, but Chad worship isn't good either.

I don't think it counts as worship admiring from a physical aesthetic perspective

No