Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is woke about GTA VI?

• Thread starter verybasedindeed
  • Start date
verybasedindeed

verybasedindeed

-
On race:

GTA: San Andreas had a Black main character. Having non-White characters in a videogame that is centered on violence reflects the statistical reality. The city is largely non-White because that is how a violent city would be in real life. Nothing to thumb our noses at. The real problem is feminism. I hope they do not push the strong woman trope.

On women:

Rockstar had to think of something that was new, otherwise people would just give up on the game. I remember a female character was proposed by many fans a few years ago in order to give the game a new look because we have had male characters forever. The only problem is feminism. If her character is just badass without slandering men, she is fine by me. Once she begins lecturing us about the patriarchy, I nope the fuck out.

What is woke about the game?

already said this in another thread but i garuntee theyre gonna have talks about inkwells on the radio

already said this in another thread but i garuntee theyre gonna have talks about inkwells on the radio
This. Possibly even some missions involving some Incel villain of sorts.

On race:

GTA: San Andreas had a Black main character. Having non-White characters in a videogame that is centered on violence reflects the statistical reality. The city is largely non-White because that is how a violent city would be in real life. Nothing to thumb our noses at. The real problem is feminism. I hope they do not push the strong woman trope.

On women:

Rockstar had to think of something that was new, otherwise people would just give up on the game. I remember a female character was proposed by many fans a few years ago in order to give the game a new look because we have had male characters forever. The only problem is feminism. If her character is just badass without slandering men, she is fine by me. Once she begins lecturing us about the patriarchy, I nope the fuck out

What is woke about the game?
Let's hope their satire won't be one-sided to a certain political party, I wouldn't doubt they'd reference something about incels and shit on us.

Let's hope their satire won't be one-sided to a certain political party, I wouldn't doubt they'd reference something about incels and shit on us.
Rockstar used to be politically incorrect. Sad to know that now they cater to political correctness.

The old GTA games had jokes about blacks, gays, lesbians and stuff like that, now it's not gonna happen because of cancel culture, now these groups of people are privileged and you can't make jokes about them.

This is a modern AAA game in 2023. It will 100% be filled with that shit lmao, but I'll still buy it because it looks great tbh. Rampages will be crazy, look at all those NPCs. :feelsLightsaber:

The trailer is basically just Miami IRL. Very trashy place filled with ethnics.

This is a modern AAA game in 2023. It will 100% be filled with that shit lmao, but I'll still buy it because it looks great tbh. Rampages will be crazy, look at all those NPCs. :feelsLightsaber:
I'm more excited to the online version. Imagine how much fun we can have with the players. Vice City will be a war zone.

I dont mind having Black characters to play as, since most other GTA games have playable Black characters or some sort of prominent character who is Black.

However, I do mind having a foid as a playable character, since it is steering away from the image which they originally portrayed.

Rockstar used to be politically incorrect. Sad to know that now they cater to political correctness.
I mean every edge lord company or program still stand where they were before, IN THE LEFT, before the country was run by conservative dipshits and everyone shat on them, they used to be the hyper sensitive ones, every thing is now catering to the left and the companies were already left leaning so they'll be totally biased.

Yep. And the female character was proposed by fans a long time ago. It was very predictable, to be honest. I see no woke for now.

I dont mind having Black characters to play as, since most other GTA games have playable Black characters or some sort of prominent character who is Black.

However, I do mind having a foid as a playable character, since it is steering away from the image which they originally portrayed.
They knew what they were doing, they deep down know this was just for the sake of inclusion, saddle from rdr2 is a good example because her character and arc feel shoehorned, plus let's not forget in most media now they have nothing but main femoid protagonist.

September 2022 leaks talked about a right wing militia iirc

Probably will be some obnoxious shoe horn reference to something like the Proud Boys or QAnon

There will most likely be Trump/DeSantis references everywhere since the game is a parody of Florida. Won't be surprised if a Mar-A-Lago stand-in is a place you can visit, it's not far from Miami IRL

Last edited:
Simping hard

Having non-White characters in a videogame that is centered on violence reflects the statistical reality
They seem to be losing that in this game though, given that the BF of the foid is a wigger thugmaxxer. But I guess that does kind of reflect the changing reality, since whites are becoming increasingly negrified

dnc - it is raped on day 1

Dude the main characters in GTA series all have to be males. What is the gender of majority of criminals? Who are the most violent criminals? Bank robbers/murderers/rapists/serial killers/ what gender are they usually? Are the prisons mostly filled with men or women? Women aren't criminals like men ffs. I don't take it seriously now that there's a foid main character.

Dude the main characters in GTA series all have to be males. What is the gender of majority of criminals? Who are the most violent criminals? Bank robbers/murderers/rapists/serial killers/ what gender are they usually? Are the prisons mostly filled with men or women? Women aren't criminals like men ffs. I don't take it seriously now that there's a foid main character.
You sound confrontational. Some women are capable of robbing a bank, especially if they have male support. In the trailer, we could see that she always has the company of her boyfriend. Maybe her missions won't be as violent. I don't know. I played with a female character in the GTA V online version and they were fine by me. They had smoother movements, but that's about it. I think we are making a mountain out of a molehill here, but I could be wrong.

I'll make the protag kill herself because of her latina blood

N
You sound confrontational. Some women are capable of robbing a bank, especially if they have male support. In the trailer, we could see that she always has the company of her boyfriend. Maybe her missions won't be as violent. I don't know. I played with a female character in the GTA V online version and they were fine by me. They had smoother movements, but that's about it. I think we are making a mountain out of a molehill here, but I could be wrong.
Nahhh crime is a male only thing imo. Women only get arrested for petty shit usually

first thing first, there are 2 protogonists. 1 is the female latina and the other is an american dude.

How much the story w0ke is yet to be seen, if the female lead will be over dominating and the male would be a cuck it will be w0ke to me, if the rumors prove to be correct then it will also be w0ke to me.

postive points is that rockstar has a low ESG score, that rockstar is soo rich that it doesn't give a f8ck about investmant componies such as blackrock that demand w0ke.

Negative points, most of the OG rockstar devs left the company and were replaced (Mostly by females), its mentioned that rockstar won't joke about degenrate lgbt and ((Minorities)), that its more inclusive.

as I've mentioned I got mixed singels and I have to see the second trailer, and know more details to understand if its woke or not. If gta is woke, then many players will get dissapointed with rockstar and leave the game, but at this point soo many normies will consume that the comany just won't care if some people leave.

Has a femoid single mother protagonist & they said they would not try to offend "Marginalized groups"

On women:

Rockstar had to think of something that was new, otherwise people would just give up on the game. I remember a female character was proposed by many fans a few years ago in order to give the game a new look because we have had male characters forever. The only problem is feminism. If her character is just badass without slandering men, she is fine by me. Once she begins lecturing us about the patriarchy, I nope the fuck out.
2D Gta Games got foids characters
450_1000.jpeg