Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is with the obsession on which race is the biggest victim?

Cope or die

Cope or die

Captain
★★★
I happen to think theres enough of the victim olympics in the real world but lets talk about it.

Inceldom is across race. Thats not up for debate. What seems to be up for debate is which race(black, white, curry, dont know the terms for asian or hispanic) is the biggest victim with regards to inceldom.

First of all, lets dispel the jbw theory. Obviously there are white incels so its not nearly enough to just be white. However, its fact that whiteness is the standard of beauty worldwide.

We can also bury the bbc theory. Black foids if white men would have them, would overwhelmingly submit to white men just like every other group of women. Also black women are the most hypermagous and simultaneously the most promiscuous. This leads to 50% of black men being either incel or at the very least childless(especially counting the abortions). As for other groups of women, when they do go for black men, they are bottom tier trash. But the one good thing the white liberals have done for black people(inadvertently) is made black culture popular. So now tyrone can fuck low tier beckies with no social repercussions.

I dont know anything about currycels or hispanicels so no comment.

Asian men(and to a lesser extent black men) are probably depicted as weak and effeminate the most by the mainstream media. I do think the asiancels have it pretty rough. Just look at china and what their one child policy has done. But thats an agenda. Asain culture has some of the most prolific conquerors and warriors in the history of the world. Also they are definitely the most high IQ.

Tldr; when it comes to race and inceldom every group is largely effected. This issue is worldwide and across race and skin tones. The bigger issue is inceldom is on the rise across the globe. And the new world order is inevitable...

Because mayoniggers are the females of the incel world. Blinded to how much easier they have it than their ethnic counterparts simply because they are subchad. Just like toilets think they have it just as hard as men despite lit every piece of data saying otherwise.

Incel is its own race.

Inceldom primarily exists because dogfuckers are spoiled cunts and most privileged demographic who have the world at their fingertips and only want chad so white men have to date to dogeaters, which disenfranchises asian men, and it trickles down from there.

Because everybody wants to be the biggest truecel on the site

high-gonial-angled protruding mouth shitskin = over

Inceldom primarily exists because dogfuckers are spoiled cunts and most privileged demographic who have the world at their fingertips and only want chad so white men have to date to dogeaters, which disenfranchises asian men, and it trickles down from there.
Thats actually a good point. Giga-chad only incoming and even they wont be good enough for white foids soon enough.

We Asian American men are the most incel race of men by a mile and suffer the most by far from feminism, JBW, and inceldom.

In my best estimation, it is anywhere from 65 - 85% of us Asian American men that are single. I estimate that only the top 15% of Asian AMerican men are able to date at all. Whereas it seems, again, in my best estimation, only about 15-25% of white men are single. 9% of those Asian men that are able to date at all, are with noodlewhore stacies, and the rest are with non-Asian foids.

The vast majority of us are single. The favorable part where 65% of us Asian men are single, applies for Asian men living in some pockets like Hawaii or other places in America further away from SF, Seattle, LA, or NYC where feminism (aka, anti low value white men or anti men of colorism) isn't as strong.

In 2022 here in CA, I would never dare go as far as to say that 22-25% of us Asian American men are able to date. Its about 15-17% that are able to date at all.

Last edited:
because niggers need to cope

Even the cuck media agrees - asian men and black women are the most disadvantaged in online dating.

It's not black men, for whatever reason.
The thing about black women you have to understand is the powers that be want to portray black women as the ultimate victims. On the tier list or pyramid of victimhood, black women(or women of color if you will) are at the very top as the most oppressed. This is so they can "empower" black women, to oppress black men, which in turn keeps the entire race oppressed. This is the new, modern day racism/white supremacy.

But to your point about online dating, its undeniable that nobody except black men wants black women. Why would white guys want them when their own men barely want them? At least tyrone can get bottom tier becky.

Last edited:
We Asian American men are the most incel race of men by a mile and suffer the most by far from feminism, JBW, and inceldom.
In NYC the only oriental men I see with women are 6ft+
Even the cuck media agrees - asian men and black women are the most disadvantaged in online dating.

It's not black men, for whatever reason.
The worst of the women still have it easier than practically all men.

In my best estimation, it is anywhere from 65 - 85% of us Asian American men that are single. I estimate that only the top 15% of Asian AMerican men are able to date at all. Whereas it seems, again, in my best estimation, only about 15-25% of white men are single. 9% of those Asian men that are able to date at all, are with noodlewhore stacies, and the rest are with non-Asian foids.

The vast majority of us are single. The favorable part where 65% of us Asian men are single, applies for Asian men living in some pockets like Hawaii or other places in America further away from SF, Seattle, LA, or NYC where feminism (aka, anti low value white men or anti men of colorism) isn't as strong.

In 2022 here in CA, I would never dare go as far as to say that 22-25% of us Asian American men are able to date. Its about 15-17% that are able to date at all.
Ricemen hve it worst, bar none

Because mayoniggers are the females of the incel world. Blinded to how much easier they have it than their ethnic counterparts simply because they are subchad. Just like toilets think they have it just as hard as men despite lit every piece of data saying otherwise.
Can short whites get free sex

I see short white dudes with notably more attractive nonwhite women in libtard USA.
5'3 guys? They must be in this range. Not 5'11

5'3 guys? They must be in this range. Not 5'11
I would say 5'6'' or 7. Below that seems like too much. Over for gigamanlets.

main-qimg-77246ec0bf2f5eb892abf0f1ae83600d-lq

I would say 5'6'' or 7. Below that seems like too much. Over for gigamanlets.

main-qimg-77246ec0bf2f5eb892abf0f1ae83600d-lq
White guys who fall into that range are incel then

White guys who fall into that range are incel then
Yeah that's rope tier height, sadly. I would still bet on the white guy over an "ethnic" that height tho

Yeah that's rope tier height, sadly. I would still bet on the white guy over an "ethnic" that height tho
White guy 5'3 won't have sex ever

Pre conquest, south and central American Indians (Asianiggers)!

The (((Spanish conquistadors))) raped and killed and looted them all into hapas! And mezitos! Like a halfbreed of a halfbreed!

They were already a mentally fucked group of cannibals! Now they are hapas.

Rape babies.

They win at being losers.

$247,000 income to be on even footing with a jobless White man. Kind of a meme at this point, but I don't that's an exaggeration.
The favorable part where 65% of us Asian men are single, applies for Asian men living in some pockets like Hawaii
I knew Hawaii was relatively better but I didn't realize that "better" was "65% single".

Pre conquest, south and central American Indians (Asianiggers)!

The (((Spanish conquistadors))) raped and killed and looted them all into hapas! And mezitos! Like a halfbreed of a halfbreed!

They were already a mentally fucked group of cannibals! Now they are hapas.

Rape babies.

They win at being losers.
Sounds like Slavs in countries like Russia, Ukraine raped by the Mongols for centuries so much so that the white Rusiian is a hapa.

Sounds like Slavs in countries like Russia, Ukraine raped by the Mongols for centuries so much so that the white Rusiian is a hapa.
That's a good point! Except with them, the whiteness won more than the yellow...

Still, not fully "round eyes!"

That's a good point! Except with them, the whiteness won more than the yellow...

Still, not fully "round eyes!"
Alot of immigration into West Russia though through out the centuries.

Example the royal class in every European country were , are Germans. Look it up.

Cities like St.Petersburg built by germans. The king brought single german men to build and obviously they stayed all those years so they married.

Copy and paste, others built ships in other centuries , again married localy. Other came later and built other stuff. Read up on Germans who migrated from Khazakstan to Germany in the 90's. They look hapa but the point is how and where do germans end up or originate in Khazakstan?. Answer because centuries ago they are ones who were building all over Russia

So the hapas in West Russia have white skin. Look at Putin, does his face and eyes look Swedish or German or hapa?

Others married Polish, Czech, Hungary etc etc etc

Last edited: