Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what is up with the gore threads in 4chan?

inmate03

inmate03

Banned
-
i remember when i was using 4chan, and especially in adult gif board, people were so mentally ill and they were laughing at gore videos like it's nothing, who were behind these threads exactly?

Last edited:
They fancy themselves the wild west of the interwebz, but those days are long gone. I used to browse /b/ in 2008 it was very fucked up then. They're just a bunch of sick faggots, always were

They fancy themselves the wild west of the interwebz, but those days are long gone. I used to browse /b/ in 2008 it was very fucked up then. They're just a bunch of sick faggots, always were
bunch of twats, and weirdos and twinks who didn't finish middle school, i don't know if talking in 4chan have even value, shitty website

4 chan is pretty boring

gore is good cope for many. Used to be for me too. But now I don't watch it much almost not at all. too boring, same shit over and over

bunch of twats, and weirdos and twinks who didn't finish middle school, i don't know if talking in 4chan have even value, shitty website
lmao 4chan gore threads are vervy fun