Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy What is up with so many people rallying against chad avatars lately?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Its making me feel uneasy about how many people here are legit hostile towards me

tbh every time i see your avatar i feel like drowning him in acid

I don't really have a strong preference or reaction or opinion to ANY avatars but I can understand why many here wouldn't want to fucking see an image of the guy who literally is ruining their life all the god damn time when they come here to escape and cope-out with their bros

I've always hated Chad avatars. But it doesn't bother me that much.

yours is really fucking obnoxious. And your low IQ posts make it much worse. I honestly hope everyone puts you on ignore.

Most of them are animefags tbh. I almost feel sorry for them

Chad avi trigger them

They're kinda funny but they always just end up making me feel bad

its not because your avi has a chad in it. its because the gif is really fucking obnoxious with his stupid poses and smugness.

They're plebs

Anime avatar now!

i remember when i first discovered PSL and there were gifs and avis of chad slayers everywhere I thought "this is gay as fuck"

its old school

yours is really fucking obnoxious. And your low IQ posts make it much worse. I honestly hope everyone puts you on ignore.

@Total Imbecile, your username really fits

Shows up to "rape survivors" meetup, wearing a T-shirt plastered with multiple images of various known convicted rapists

"Why does everyone want me to remove my T-Shirt, Its making me feel uneasy about how many people here are legit hostile towards me"

Man I wonder why they're so hostile I mean its not like its something obvious

I don't think anything when I see your avatar tbh.

Take the 2D pill, plebs

Because chad avatars are shit, while we're on the subject is my avatar a chad?

I have my onahole, pleb
3d plastic pussy still
its not like binaural beats where you can just sit there and it works its magic, you need 3d to aid you
you havent fully left the 3 dimensional realm with your cope because its not strong enough, its shit, barely worthy of being called 2d

Furthers the fact that more superior males are getting laid while we're sitting here and rotting.

Time to see for myself what this Chad Halo phenomenon is all about

Chad avatars remind me how fucking inferior Iam, ofc I would hate them.

I don’t have a problem since I’m used to my older chad brother.