Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What is this world coming to?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
Screenshot 20210311 031754 YouTube

So this is "A-List female talent" and how women are supposed to celebrate "international women's day"

Meteor apocalypse when?

Nuclear war start when?

This Shithole is beyond sick at this Point.

Criminals get rich

You Work so your allowed to survive , while the receiving end dosnt give a fuck about you whatsoever.

We Got indoctrinated , and now are wearing Masks Like retards all Over the Place

Etc.

Last edited:
I hope aliens find us and wipe us out.

Their first reaction would probably be literal disgust.

We are not supposed to objectify women, even when they want to nothing more than being gaping cumdumpsters (for chad only)

Just twerk and be a hoe on your supposed celebration day theory.

I shouldnt say monkeys since it will be an Insult to based individuals like @ThoughtfulCel

Just twerk and be a hoe on your supposed celebration day theory.
thats all they know how to fucking do. While dance should be a complex matter and an artform even of course melanin monkeys like OP's Jamaican will resort to this deranged degenerate hip bouncing.

We are not supposed to objectify women, even when they want to nothing more than being gaping cumdumpsters (for chad only)
They just need to get their whiny asses back to the kitchen, and have there rights restricted. God wills it.

This world is coming to an end.

I hate women.

The jews did this.

Everyday is hoe day doesn't matter

I shouldnt say monkeys since it will be an Insult to based individuals like @ThoughtfulCel
Thanks for the respect brocel

20210122 185144