Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is this whole concept of women giving unattractive guys a chance but then getting treated like shit

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Sounds like cap like why would you even want to date someone you don’t find attractive but still

Like they’ll often say that they get cheated on but how the fuck would an ugly guy even have the opportunity to cheat, dude should be thankful to have one girl. I guess they could see hookers but tbh fuck you if you do this

And then they’ll say that they then swear off these ugly guys and then go for the hot tall guys they’ve always been attracted to and they are always told that they’re way nicer and caring than the ugly guys

like this shit is on FDS all the time and Billie Eilish said the same shit

I don’t deny that ugly men are capable of being assholes but why assume they all are and why even go out with him if he’s unattractive; that’s why I think it’s cap the idea of women giving unattractive guys “a chance” just seems odd to me

Same shit about short guys, if you like or don’t mind short guys but then don’t date them anymore because some guys are insecure about their height (which is easily to understand why) why put this on all short guys

Anyway tl;dr to IT, FDS, or any female reading: don’t ever go out with anyone you aren’t attracted to

Where the fuck did you hear this bs ? I've never heard of such bs.

Where the fuck did you hear this bs ? I've never heard of such bs.
Oh man go on FDS and you’ll find plenty of these stories, I’d dig for some myself but I’d rather save myself the headache from reading that garbage

And the Billie Eilish quote

And they’ll label these guys as short or fat or whatever all the time like why go out with him in the first place

Sounds like cap like why would you even want to date someone you don’t find attractive but still

Like they’ll often say that they get cheated on but how the fuck would an ugly guy even have the opportunity to cheat, dude should be thankful to have one girl. I guess they could see hookers but tbh fuck you if you do this

And then they’ll say that they then swear off these ugly guys and then go for the hot tall guys they’ve always been attracted to and they are always told that they’re way nicer and caring than the ugly guys

like this shit is on FDS all the time and Billie Eilish said the same shit

I don’t deny that ugly men are capable of being assholes but why assume they all are and why even go out with him if he’s unattractive; that’s why I think it’s cap the idea of women giving unattractive guys “a chance” just seems odd to me

Same shit about short guys, if you like or don’t mind short guys but then don’t date them anymore because some guys are insecure about their height (which is easily to understand why) why put this on all short guys

Anyway tl;dr to IT, FDS, or any female reading: don’t ever go out with anyone you aren’t attracted to
Unattractive = sub-gigachad
"My ex-friend (who was only 6'4 tall) is such an incel, teehee!"

Oh man go on FDS and you’ll find plenty of these stories, I’d dig for some myself but I’d rather save myself the headache from reading that garbage

And they’ll label these guys as short or fat or whatever all the time like why go out with him in the first place
Because to foids average = ugly

made-up concept to justify their hate of short and ugly men.
they got abused by a 6'5 man and call him short, same for fat.

She said ugly guys think they rule the world when a hot girl gives him a chance. Who do you think is gonna feel like he rules the world, an ugly guy who got to date a hot girl once or chad, who's been receiving positive reinforcement his whole life?

By ugly they mean a 7 and under 6’0

"People are saying she's "kind of a queen" and telling "universal truths."

Of course they are. OF COURSE.

And typically when 'foids say this type of shit they mean they gave an ugly (or sub-8 anyways) drug dealer or felon "a chance." Or an ugly dude that had money/social status. They aren't giving any actual incels chances I can guarantee you that. I mean in the rare cases you do see a cute girl with an ugly guy, it is because they are violent, rich, or popular in their shitty normie social circle. I've YET to see this type of scenario play out when the ugly fat dude was autistic or something.

Also it goes both ways; average looking or even ugly foids get to fuck Chad and start thinking that's what they actually deserve and can get, not understanding that men will fuck down (WAY down in some cases) but they won't date down.
She said ugly guys think they rule the world when a hot girl gives him a chance. Who do you think is gonna feel like he rules the world, an ugly guy who got to date a hot girl once or chad, who's been receiving positive reinforcement his whole life?
Exactly. That and the halo effect (which is scientifically proven) will allow men, both equally good as people to be viewed differently by 'foids based on their attraction to them alone; in other words, a Chad can objectively treat a 'foid worse than an average looking (or god forbid ugly) guy, and still be viewed as having been more "kind"

Yet the actual reality that is dating for women given that they only date up shows us that not only do those same men actually treat them badly (hence the ubiquitous "men are all trash" memes in the femosphere) but that also they will simply put up with it because nature has programmed them to only want the "stallions" and they would thus rather share one alpha with other 'foids than to have a man all to themselves that is average

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back