Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is this JBW crap?

S

Soulflayer

Banned
-
Just be white? Just be motherfucking white? This is one of the biggest fucking copes I have ever seen in my miserable life. JFL at thinking skin color alone can help you in anything. I’ve never went outside and saw an ethnic woman with a white guy, it isn’t a thing and most of the foids who laughed at me in school were ethnic foids even though I have pale white skin and blue eyes and white facial features.

Jbw has been a thing with data and studies but your just using anecdotal evidence don't make me take 10 minutes to send it all

Jbw has been a thing with data and studies but your just using anecdotal evidence don't make me take 10 minutes to send it all
images-60-jpeg.666906

JBW is real. You can still be a truecel as a whitecel, but undisputedly, your life is better being white than an ethnic. If an incel is a truecel and white, and kept everything else the same, except changed his race to ethnic, he would have roped a long time ago.

JBW just have to thirdworldmaxx...

theze WhITecELz...

Just be white? Just be motherfucking white? This is one of the biggest fucking copes I have ever seen in my miserable life. JFL at thinking skin color alone can help you in anything. I’ve never went outside and saw an ethnic woman with a white guy, it isn’t a thing and most of the foids who laughed at me in school were ethnic foids even though I have pale white skin and blue eyes and white facial features.
Dnd rd + cope

JBW only works for normies or low tier normies at best. And sending one pic of some ugly duckling with his hand on some jungle gooks ass won't cut it bub.

Why would JBW work for a white incel in a white country where everyone else has white skin, big dick, tall height?

They'd just pick one of the millions of non-incel white guys.

You have to go where there is no, or less, whites.

And u dont see many white man ethnic woman couples because white men generally prefer white women.

I doubt they were talking about white incels you African American homosexual.
Jbw is law I literally only see fat and balding white guys with gfs the ethnics are lonely

Are you white? Have you been to SEA?

also depends on location

Yeah jbw depends on location. Not just third world countries but also places with lots of WMAF.

It's not about skin colour, it's about desirable features and many third world foids will fuck whites simply to get a better life overseas away from their corrupt shit hole backwater nations

It's not about skin colour, it's about desirable features and many third world foids will fuck whites simply to get a better life overseas away from their corrupt shit hole backwater nations