Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is this foid on about (chadfishing)

FatFoidHater69

FatFoidHater69

Recruit
★★★
She says I was misinterpreting but then when I say I’m in this location to meet a friend she says “haha a friend. Right”? Why is she a whore on bumble but not admitting to it? Dumb bitch.

Attachments

• IMG_1884.png
    IMG_1884.png
    145.8 KB · Views: 106
Are you a Melbfag?

She might think you're ditching her for another foid if you're making up excuses so near to meeting

No one's ever put in that effort nor shown that urgency to see me before :feelsrope:

She's telling you to come fuck her.

Are you a Melbfag?
i feel like you were gone a while. also what happened to @Transcended Trucel. did he transcend this life literally if you catch my drift.

You literally joined today
brutal. even tho im an OG who had an 8k post count no1 remembers me. well being forgettable is a truecel trait.

>Uh oh scoob I'm in trouble

top kek :feelsokman:

I remember him. He was a user that posted for a few months in 2022 and then nuked his account.
I remember your monotone truecel voice.

You can be chad, literally cancel plans while she's on the way to meet up with you, and her reaction won't be to get angry, it'll be to try to meet up with you anyway.

No one in my entire life has shown so much interest in meeting up with me, not even to get payment for something.

How the fuck do you chadfish while keeping your sanity?