Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is there to look forward to once you move out and start living on your own ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
What is it to look forward to moving out as an Incel the only thing having your own place brings is freedom and ton of responsibilities as an Incel that’s unlike normies we won’t have guests over or one nightstands we’ll just be rotting alone living check by check just so we can grow old and die I’m not gonna do that last part tho I’m gonna rope within the next few months

Can't you just go to uni/college or whatever? That's what I did to get out initially (with free govt. money I'm never going to pay back).

apply for NEETbuxx
Just larp as a tera autistic jerk and get the disability check, over if you are on a turd world country.

Doing whatever the fuck you want when you want. And doing it naked too :feelshehe:
:feelshehe:

Nothing besides paying half my wage to some jew landlord, so i just live with my parents and save until maybe i can afford a home in like 20 years

Privacy, freedom, not having to deal with shitty parents or even shittier siblings.

If you don’t have friends, it’s better to stay with your parents, because you will get even more lonely out there.

Privacy, freedom, not having to deal with shitty parents or even shittier siblings.
Yes, please. I will take some of that. I need to move out of my mom’s house, I hate this boomer.

You can beat yo meat whenever and wherever you want

I have been living on my own for 10 years

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back