Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What is there left to discuss...

anondump

anondump

Banned
-
The black pill is pretty much fact by now.
The question is what comes next if youre an ugly/mentalcel.
Seems like were fucked...

We need legit strategies to help us ascend and get pussy

There's always off topic?

We may discuss all we want, since discussion is a pleasant activity, a good cope. As always, it seems cope is all we can do, distract in whatever ways we can, try our best to make life more bearable for us, minimize suffering, and wait for death to come.

Literally nothing, this forum is extremely repetitive since rotting means you dont get to experience anything new ever, but every once in a while something good happens IRL like another ER that triggers a giant shitshow and makes it worth it waiting

Embrace absurdity. Play life like a video game.

New events that happen in the world or first hand irl experiences from users

I am mostly on offtopic though where we have a large diversity of topics

Less autistic meltdowns and irrational hate towards marginalized communities. Legitimate advice/help/strategies in fields incels struggle with in particular such as appearance, mental health, financial status, and social status. Taking it a step further into cooperation even. Complex experiments that can help prove our viewpoints over time. Bringing a more positive incel outlook to a more mainstream audience and achieving general visibility. Effective methods of coping. Videos that could host information or things like debating people who disagree with common incel ideology on even terms.

Stuff like that, but a majority of us are too stuck in our own feelings and are busy struggling with life. Also don't want to play along with the society that has ridiculed and rejected us. Especially when that same society is arguably the creator of our position in life. Particularly in regards to social and financial status.

Less autistic meltdowns and irrational hate towards marginalized communities. Legitimate advice/help/strategies in fields incels struggle with in particular such as appearance, mental health, financial status, and social status. Taking it a step further into cooperation even. Complex experiments that can help prove our viewpoints over time. Bringing a more positive incel outlook to a more mainstream audience and achieving general visibility. Effective methods of coping. Videos that could host information or things like debating people who disagree with common incel ideology on even terms.

Stuff like that, but a majority of us are too stuck in our own feelings and are busy struggling with life. Also don't want to play along with the society that has ridiculed and rejected us. Especially when that same society is arguably the creator of our position in life. Particularly in regards to social and financial status.

>being low iq enough to think that you can bargain with normies.

The most important blackpills have been well documented on this forum. But there will always be new content to discuss. A new ER-event, a new @catfishman23 video, a new experiment or study with noteworthy results etc

we enlighten the masses with black pill compilation videos and in depth look at experiments and studies that have been proven time and time again until we collectively blackpill the bluepilled populace and then

we have a revolution

Literally nothing, this forum is extremely repetitive since rotting means you dont get to experience anything new ever, but every once in a while something good happens IRL like another ER that triggers a giant shitshow and makes it worth it waiting

I have noticed this somewhat as well. I try to cultivate new experiences in real life in a way that one might argue (but I would not) is artificial in some sense--that way being through books, film, music, etc. So that even if I'm pulling the good ol LDAR in one sense, I am progressing in another manner that is more meaningful to me.

V O I C E

voice is extremely underrated by this community. we need more voicepills.

The black pill is pretty much fact by now.
The question is what comes next if youre an ugly/mentalcel.
Seems like were fucked...
-Username is anon
-shitty meme as pic
-low iq threads
Is gambler?

Visit an AA meeting then offer the sluts who're there alcohol and weed.

nothing really matters Ttbh. entropy will take us all so im just continue jacking off and NEETing it up

We may discuss all we want, since discussion is a pleasant activity, a good cope. As always, it seems cope is all we can do, distract in whatever ways we can, try our best to make life more bearable for us, minimize suffering, and wait for death to come.

Idk just catfish to see how degenerate females act for chad and then compare that too then pretending to be good girls in society