Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based What is the youngest age for a foid that you would fuck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever aoc is in my area, but 13 if no laws apply tbh

Usually they would need to be at least 18 for me to find them attractive, but I have approached a 16-year-old girl before. She was developed enough for me to find her attractive.

Atleast a few centuries, gotta play it safe in 2019.

Doesn't matter. It's over.

i'd fuck a 5yo if it was legal
age doesn't matter to me
used to be as low as 7 in the USA. god i wish we could bring that back. would be so wonderful

Like 16 years old, the age of consent.

12-13. Maybe even an 11 year old if she looks developed enough.

18 as FBIcels are on watch.

Usually they would need to be at least 18 for me to find them attractive, but I have approached a 16-year-old girl before. She was developed enough for me to find her attractive.
What happened with approach?

15, and no lower.

They're not these pure angels that are "finding themselves".
Cope, femoids are "finding themselves" until they are 30 yo.
Under LEGAL circumstances.

I think that 14 seems like a good age, foids at this age are no stranger to sex and they are well into puberty. They're not these pure angels that are "finding themselves". 13: maybe? However, any younger than 14 would seem a little questionable to me though, idk.

and no, this isn't foid worship. Foid worship would be a forced r9k meme like "tfw no le qt 3.14 goth gf" (image of disgusting foid he's orbiting)

View attachment 95559
15 - 18 tbh ngl.

What happened with approach?
I asked her if she had a boyfriend and she said she did. About five minutes later I was walking in the mall with my friend and saw her walking towards me with her mum. I kept walking and out of the corner of my eye I saw her quickly go into a shop to try to avoid being seen by me. LMAO.

She worked at the mall, and for a while, whenever I passed her work and she saw me, she would glare at me. She absolutely hated me.

She didn't actually tell me her age, but I discovered she was 16 when I found her on Facebook.

I asked her if she had a boyfriend and she said she did. About five minutes later I was walking in the mall with my friend and saw her walking towards me with her mum. I kept walking and out of the corner of my eye I saw her quickly go into a shop to try to avoid being seen by me. LMAO.

She worked at the mall, and for a while, whenever I passed her work and she saw me, she would glare at me. She absolutely hated me.

She didn't actually tell me her age, but I discovered she was 16 when I found her on Facebook.
Kek at this story tbh

Relatable stalkmaxxing via Cuckbook :feelsbadman:

Kek at this story tbh

Relatable stalkmaxxing via Cuckbook :feelsbadman:
Her reaction was pathetic but I came to find it amusing. Sometimes I would go out of my way to walk right past her work just to troll her.

Stalkmaxxing is a great cope. I regularly use girls' profiles for fap material - including this girl and her friends.

18, although there is really nothing discernible between an 18 year old girl and a 15 year old half the time. I watched a Polish teen bikini competition recently on youtube and half the girls were under 18, ngl they were all attractive. In the ape times, i'd have no problem impregnating all of them.

18. I don't want to be in trouble.

Depends entirely on the law of the country or state I am living in. I will just say that post-puberty foids can produce a perfectly healthy offspring and emotional maturity is largely a myth. I've seen 40 year old women that act 12. Yeah AOC laws were made by feminists. What can you do? The old world model of working on a farm and raising a big family young doesn't mesh well with today's career woman that would lose a lot by being knocked up in middle or high school.

Child labor laws suck to. They spawned the age of teen rebellion due to a lack of responsibility.

Last edited:
Depends how mature she is

full

14-13
If she looks old enough,she is old enough.

16, because I’m pretty sure that’s legal depending on the state and I’m 16 myself

inb4 ew you're a pedo

Just admit that you want to fuck JB theory

Assuming she looks developed I don't care.Thats standard whore age in the balkans.The idea that its 18 or nothing is some part of your western culture.No one else follows it.

Assuming she looks developed I don't care.Thats standard whore age in the balkans.The idea that its 18 or nothing is some part of your western culture.No one else follows it.
Nah I never said 18 or nothing but I have met some guys online From the balkans area who say that girls start to become rlly whorish there so fair point
dude 6th graders were hot when I was in 6th grade. It's not the ideal age, but I would bang
Eh I liked girls when I was that age but I always preferred high schoolers or 8th graders when I was that age. Always liked older girls for some reason

Eh I liked girls when I was that age but I always preferred high schoolers or 8th graders when I was that age. Always liked older girls for some reason

I prefer high school girls too but this asked the lowest you would go. As in the LOWEST. My lowest is 11

ded srs ng;tnjtnjtnjgngglnngl

Sooo you want me to get arrested it seems...i would say 14 - 3

As long as she has hit puberty, I don't care about the age. So probably around 12/13.

The idea that its 18 or nothing is some part of your western culture.No one else follows it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back