Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based What is the youngest age for a foid that you would fuck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
Under LEGAL circumstances.

I think that 14 seems like a good age, foids at this age are no stranger to sex and they are well into puberty. They're not these pure angels that are "finding themselves". 13: maybe? However, any younger than 14 would seem a little questionable to me though, idk.

and no, this isn't foid worship. Foid worship would be a forced r9k meme like "tfw no le qt 3.14 goth gf" (image of disgusting foid he's orbiting)

i think it would be 16, it rare but sometimes i see well developed 13-14, but i would say mostly 16
also cucktears go fuck yourselfs i wish you guys have asscancer, and die while chad fuck your landwhales that you call wife

I guess 15 is legit.

I dont really know, I dont think about it because no one of them want to fuck me anyway

probably 15 and i guess i could stoop to 14 (fuck off nsacels).

isn't the eu trying to lower it to 13??

Not gonna dox myself bro

How old is Megu again? She seems pretty fuckable.

Whatever the age of consent is. Also, hello cucktears.

I think that 14 seems like a good age, foids at this age are no stranger to sex and they are well into puberty. They're not these pure angels that are "finding themselves". 13: maybe? However, any younger than 14 would seem a little questionable to me though, idk.

and no, this isn't foid worship. Foid worship would be a forced r9k meme like "tfw no le qt 3.14 goth gf" (image of disgusting foid he's orbiting)

View attachment 95559
inshallah

I should also mention that I think an age like 14 or 15 is a prime age. Sex is very natural, but attraction to females in their prime gets vilified for whatever reason.
I dont really know, I dont think about it because no one of them want to fuck me anyway
That makes sense. I don't pay any mind to age of consent laws since females don't care about me anyways

tfw you go excavating in a ancient pussy :feelsohh:

View attachment 95559
If she has hair it's enought for me

Not below age of consent... Whores aren't worth going to jail to.

As soon as a foid can have children she is ready to fuck. Inshallah

@Mainländer

excuse me if you've already mentioned your specific thoughts on this subject a million times, but im curious

If nature intends on women having kids at 14 or younger then who are you to argue against nature

Bit fucked up if you're over 20. I think 16-17 is when they're fully developed and it's the prime age.

can't remember who made the thread on AoC being determined by penis size, but that was based and redpilled

@Mainländer

Ngl, 15-16 the youngest probably

I don't know, maybe there's a newborn with Benjamin Button disease.

elf: 20 years old
vampire: 100 yo
dragon: 200 yo
tbh

I hope FBI isn't watching :feelstrash::feelsbaton:

I would want a foid who is 2 years old

younger than me.
:lul:

Well I'm only 19 but I wouldn't be interested in foids too much younger than I am, theres one at my job who's 17 and is thicc as all hell. But yeah, probably not much younger than that.

15 i guess, but im 19 so it might increase as it feels weirder

If you the age where I think girls are already attractive, I guess 14

14 should be legal but I'd go as young as 16 most likely. Would want something in common

I should also mention that I think an age like 14 or 15 is a prime age. Sex is very natural, but attraction to females in their prime gets vilified for whatever reason.

That makes sense. I don't pay any mind to age of consent laws since females don't care about me anyways
it's viilefied, because liberals want young foids fucking young chads, so they teen relationships break, and the foid loose ability to pair bond

You ruined the fun of it.

14 of course, it's the AoC here. But even though it's legal you can still get fucked doing so in 2019.

Depends.

Provided that it would be legal, I'd fuck any foid who'd want me so long as she isn't prepubescent. Age is too arbitrary, there are going to be cases where I feel it would be wrong to fuck one foid but not another, even though they might be the same age. Physical development doesn't progress in exactly the same way for every person.

But if you want a general idea, 14 is usually ok imo.

6 I'm Muslim dont disrespect my religion

Sex is D I S G U S T I N G

15, legal in my country.

I'm not sure if that wording came out the way I wanted it to (unless im misunderstanding you). Basically, it's a "let's just pretend like it's legal" sort of thing
Oh. Then the answer is: If I look at the foid's body and realize that she's prepared, I'd fuck her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back