Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the worst place or situation to get mogged?

WeirdoDesperado

WeirdoDesperado

Officer
★★★★
Your personal opinion. For me it's the beaches when the mogging doesn't happen very close to me. During the summer I go swimming in lakes at remote locations but I still can't completely avoid witnessing PDA by young couples and tight foids with silky skin. It hits extra hard because I'm trying to enjoy the nature, something different than rotting at home but I see involuntarily couples enjoying their prime years, happily and relaxed in beautiful environment, warming up to have very happy sex or getting pregnant when they're back home at the latest. Meanwhile I'm 24, soon too old to experience young affectionate love with a lot of cuddling, ruined by aspergers and height of 5'8 in tallfag country.

any situation where i can not leave immediately

Where you live, no escape

Where you live, no escape
I live in a small shitty town where libs have placed commie stickers kek with a pic of Che guvara and crush racism kek, Its like someone is begging to be raped by migrants.

I live in a small shitty town where libs have placed commie stickers kek with a pic of Che guvara and crush racism kek, Its like someone is begging to be raped by migrants.
Are you in Cuba or something lol, the fuck

When I'm around the other bullied ugly autistic truecels :feelsrope:

Are you in Cuba or something lol, the fuck
Nope, There was recently a sticker added above it i havent read yet, I may remove it on my next nightwalk kek.

definitely the gym, seeing couples work out in front of you is such ERfuel, you have to endure it for the entire time you're there and you are forced to interact to women from time to time when they ask you how many sets you have left, i usually lie and say 5 so they fuck off

definitely the gym, seeing couples work out in front of you is such ERfuel, you have to endure it for the entire time you're there and you are forced to interact to women from time to time when they ask you how many sets you have left, i usually lie and say 5 so they fuck off
I just politely say, You can have it after me and then they waddle away, They may creepily sit there and watch but i just signal them and point to the device then i go my own way to the next one.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back