Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is the worst kind of woman?

ropenotcope

ropenotcope

Currently Looksmaxxing
★★
The kind that are conservative, trad church going type or the kind that are openly slutty and post pictures to Instagram of them plus 3 other roasties on Chad's dick?

I personally can at least tolerate the first kind because they are surrounded constantly by betabucks or betacucks who wouldn't get married it weren't an expectation of their super conservative culture, so they aren't as touched by the culture. I don't mean the fake trad girls who are on their knees Sunday mornings right after she was doing the same thing to Chad's dick the night before, but the ones who are truly kept away from the internet and popular culture. A roastie is still a roastie by nature, but at least it is not encouraged and there is still a strong sense of shame.

worst kind of women? the ones that knowingly get fucked by chad and want people to feel sorry for them if chad rapes them and or beats on them.... yet you leave the ugly beta who wont beat on you to rot or just bullshit you to be friends with her for validation like she doesnt have gay friends to do that for her..

'''''''''''''''''Depressed'''''''''''''''''''' cunts that stay with men that beat her, and whine about it endlessly to poor beta males that would do anything for a second of her attention. They're also usually terrible/single mothers that only exist to further cause human suffering.

'''''''''''''''''Depressed'''''''''''''''''''' cunts that stay with men that beat her, and whine about it endlessly to poor beta males that would do anything for a second of her attention. They're also usually terrible/single mothers that only exist to further cause human suffering.

The woman that has kids and a husband that loves her and she doesnt seem to really care about them and throws it all away. You grow up seeing her make bad mover after bad move. Then has the fucking nerve to play the victim.

The sub 4s that want chad's dick

Sub4 nerdy girls. Those girls have the most scathing hatred of ugly men. Those girls get hit on the most not only because of juggernaut law but because a lot of nerdy guys think they'll have a better chance with her because they have common interests. Also there are a lot of 7+ nerdy guys that would be willing to date WAAAY down just to be with a girl that's into video games or anime or whatever.

These girls are also the most hypergamous. A "normie" 2/10 girl is usually with a 5 or 6 boyfriend whereas a nerdy 2/10 girl is usually with a 7 or better. Every sub4 nerdy girl I have ever known was at LEAST dating chadlites.

From my experience, all kinds lol. But I especially hate girls with overblown self-esteem, stoner girls as well, they are the most annoying out of all. Don't be fooled if a girl looks different, down to earth, etc. They're all the same, literally. I wish I was lying or being a misogynist, just been there done that

The kind that have cunts.

The kind that acts like she's against degeneracy yet acts degenerate herself, kinda like Angela from The Office.

Like, at least admit you're a whore instead of tying to justify yourself and hiding behind a mask of purity.

the ones with lots of orbiters and are able to exploit juggernaut law

The one that would date one of us

This is an easy un'

Any woman that wants to climb from what she has to anyone "better"

1- Any woman that has sex with men above her looksmatch
2- expects someone to betabux for her after she's been on the cock carousel for years.

Religious girls that try to pretend they are good. Getting gangbanged by 5 BBCs at once in college but asking God for forigveness and then marrying your beta Mormon husband afterwards.

Since when did people get the idea that God forgives? God didn't forgive Adam and Eve, he fucking threw them out on their ass. He didn't forgive the sinners when he drowned them all in a great deluge.

God is metal as fuck, you don't piss him off to begin with. Asking for forgiveness is bluepilled.

1- Any woman that has sex with men above her looksmatch

This. Massively this. When an ugly or fat cunt has the same exact physical characteristics/flaws as a man but thinks she deserves better physically, that is the worst type.

Ugly men should be able to go out and get interest from ugly girls and average men should be able to go out and get interest from average girls. Anything else is a fucking disgrace and should be fucking dealt with.

In person and places online besides here people tell me I look good and people here say that I'm a low-tier - high-tier normie so I suppose I'm average (4-6) at least however for 33 years I've seen 1/10s look right through me and throw themselves at my better looking friends like I'm not even fucking there. That is reality.

Depressed landwhales who complain about anything and anyone to get her work done. Also blaming their boyfriend for not being a Chad.

The pseudo - intellectual glasses-wearing 4/10 that reside in coffee shops and read Paulo Coelho. They are the hardest to ever score with, since they think all men that are not 9/10+ Chad are low IQ trash

The question is rigged. AWALT AWALT AWALT AWALT

This. Massively this. When an ugly or fat cunt has the same exact physical characteristics/flaws as a man but thinks she deserves better physically, that is the worst type.

Ugly men should be able to go out and get interest from ugly girls and average men should be able to go out and get interest from average girls. Anything else is a fucking disgrace and should be fucking dealt with.

In person and places online besides here people tell me I look good and people here say that I'm a low-tier - high-tier normie so I suppose I'm average (4-6) at least however for 33 years I've seen 1/10s look right through me and throw themselves at my better looking friends like I'm not even fucking there. That is reality.
I narrowed it down to what I hate most about femoids, and that has to be one of my biggest problems with them. It sucks even you can't get a 5/10 interested in you.

Another thing I hate about foids is they cry for men whenever they want help or favors, then whitenights come out of every direction to help them like thirsty slaves. There should be no whiteknights, and women shouldn't depend on other men to do things for them, they should only depend on their husbands.

The ugly ones. For some reaosn, they are even pickier than stacies and way more passive aressive/ignoring

The ones that cawk tease you just to get a rise out of your incel ass.

I narrowed it down to what I hate most about femoids, and that has to be one of my biggest problems with them. It sucks even you can't get a 5/10 interested in you.

Another thing I hate about foids is they cry for men whenever they want help or favors, then whitenights come out of every direction to help them like thirsty slaves. There should be no whiteknights, and women shouldn't depend on other men to do things for them, they should only depend on their husbands.

I agree all day brother.

Non-virgin women that had sex with more than 1 person.

THIS
also
any kind of foid

THIS. Plus 99% of women.

Last edited:
THe ones with vaginas