Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the volceldom line for you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36576
  • Start date

Volcel = ...

• You're volcel if you haven't ever approached a woman.

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • You're volcel if you won't date women of other races or won't dumpster dive.

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • You're volcel if you haven't made reasonable redpill efforts to escape inceldom i.e gymcelling

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • You're volcel if you won't get surgeries or move to another country to get laid.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • You're incel if you've experienced the blackpill at all.

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
Deleted member 36576

Deleted member 36576

Self-banned
-
Since you fuckers keep saying x = volcel and that you're the truest truecel here I figured we need the community opinion on this topic.

Not sub5 nor manlet

how can you know if you're an inkwel if you haven't asked anyone out?

how can you know if you're an inkwel if you haven't asked anyone out?
In some extreme cases, a mirror is suficient for one to know they are an incel.

If you are young and NT: if you had many friends in HS, you can’t be incel, could’ve easily gotten a GF. :chad::banhammer: @Transcended Trucel

If you are young and NT: if you had many friends in HS, you can’t be incel, could’ve easily gotten a GF. :chad::banhammer: @Transcended Trucel
:yes:this is big truth. If you haven't ever approached a foid despite having friends, your volcel

Who am I supossed to approach if I don't have a social circle?
Cold approaching remains the only option :feelsrope:

The second option is a Pean hole characteristic, not of incels. "Liberal" Pean holes reject entire races and offer themselves only after being thoroughly sampled by White males.

Regular Guy that Works Out and has a respectable Job shouldnt stoop down to fatties. I essentially dont believe in volcelism and mainly use it as a meme. Like some truecel stemcel that copes All his free Time with electronics and claiming he doesnt Have Time For women. Nah you just Run of The mill incel bro

Like some truecel stemcel that copes All his free Time with electronics and claiming he doesnt Have Time For women

They didn't live up to the clan's reputation, did they?

You're volcel if you won't relationships and sex with women; or if you reject significant approaches from women who flirt with you