Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is the vetting process now 11/2020?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
I remember it used to be a questionnaire and you had to write a short paragraph about why you want to join. This was obviously too easy a a vetting process. Has anything changed since then? Perhaps some legitimate Graycels can answer.

Was still the same in May 2020

You should be required to write 5 pages worth detailing your knowledge on the blackpill/lookism and how it affects your life in order to join.

You should be required to write 5 pages worth detailing your knowledge on the blackpill/lookism and how it affects your life in order to join.
Nah, I didn't know shit when i joined. An audio convo as confirmation is the only way tbh.

You know you could have just logged off and checked it for yourself. It's literally the same exact process, doubt it'll ever change however.

Attachment

gatekeeps me , think of the low iq cels

i wrote that i was bored and didnt know what to do all day was rejected. than i wrote that im a virgin (only fucked hookers) never had friends and that im just rotting in bed all day

@i_a_m_i made me write a whole ass paragraph, and then told me to ELABORATE MORE, so I had to go back and write even more shit to get in. You guys just wrote shitty sentences and that was it ?
All the more reasons to hate him. @i_a_m_i

Last edited: