Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What is the ultimate SuicideFuel?

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
On one of my older posts I asked what the ultimate RageFuel was. Here I would like to know what you consider the ultimate SuicideFuel.

teenlovepill and agepill

being deathnic

my oneitis getting gangabanged by everyone ecept me

Hearing your oneitis getting railed by the chad that bullied you in high school

Having your save file corrupted halfway through reading a 120 hour visual novel. Almost smashed my PC to bits after that happened

Having phone sex with a foid who claims to " be in love with you", only to have her utter the first syllable of her ex boyfriend's name when you're talking dirty to her. And then you accept her apology and continue talking to her because you're a desperate loser. :feelsrope:

Being heightmogged by a 14 year old girl.

Agepill
TeenLovePill
Knowing your oneitis is banged weekly by a different chad and she doesn't even know you exist

I think its the fact that no matter what we do, our genes and environment set the limitations. There's nothing we can do, its genetic determinism. Either women find you attractive or they don't, and life would be infinitely easier and better quality if we were even slightly attractive. But it ain't happening.

Youre alone in this world

See what awaits you as as a lonely, chronically ill oldcel without a family. I have nothing but dread for the future.

being bluepilled

Being a subhuman incel in the third world shithole.