Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is the reason girls stop liking pretty boys and start liking masculine faces?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
Around 17-18 or so, they like masculine chads over pretty boys. Is this because of female puberty forcing them to want to mate with a big chad vs a scrawny pretty boy?

They want men and not boys. Guys who seem to be and look more mature , So more masculine

I thought masculine faces: strong jaw line prominent cheek bones was pretty boy shit?

I thought masculine faces: strong jaw line prominent cheek bones was pretty boy shit?
behaviorally they want dominant chads not justin beiber sort of good looking guys raised up as cucks, after they turn 17/18

behaviorally they want dominant chads not justin beiber sort of good looking guys raised up as cucks, after they turn 17/18
I know plenty of "behaviorally" masculine ugly dudes who are blue collar that are "rugged manly men" tho that get defeated by pretty boy strong jawlined chads who can't even change a tire
No bro think Young Justin Bieber vs Nick Bateman
I see. I would've used a better example than nick tho

Last edited:
I know plenty of "behaviorally" masculine ugly dudes who are blue collar that are "rugged manly men" tho that get defeated by pretty boy strong jawlined chads who can't even change a tire
Cope. GOOD looks > everything

I see. I would've used a better example than nick tho
its more or less than that it’s just chad with beard vs chad with no beard and earrings
it’s not about their occupation

its more or less than that it’s just chad with beard vs chad with no beard and earrings
it’s not about their occupation
What do you mean?. I beilive a clean shaven pretty boy chad with earrings is hotter than a rugged chad with a beard

What do you mean?. I beilive a clean shaven pretty boy chad with earrings is hotter than a rugged chad with a beard
think like chris hemsworth vs Justin Bieber, one appeals more to older girls and another to early mid teens and under

Because they have become fertile now and need strong man's sperms to reproduce healthy offsprings.

Well women will fuck anything that looks good

I
Around 17-18 or so, they like masculine chads over pretty boys. Is this because of female puberty forcing them to want to mate with a big chad vs a scrawny pretty boy?
Think they change around 19-20. You won't see anyone over 20 lusting over a kpop cell, same as you won't see many 17yr olds lusting over Jason momoa

Peer pressure. They don't want to be seen with a boy, women learn they are less than men and get treated worse than manly men. they want to move on.

Pretty boys are mainly attractive to women ages 14-22, then they look for tall masculine men for casual sex/marriage.

As women age their tastes become more hive-minded and uniformous.

Teen girls usually like skater boys, emo boys, geeky boys and a plethora of others according to their personal tastes, hobbies and so on.

Above 20, women simply like Chad and that's it.

Probably a more primitive version of the alpha fuxx beta buxx dynamics. Average life expectancy was way lower back then. Women evolved to get impregnated by Chico Lachowski clad in furs and leathers when they are still in their prime and have Grug, the local ogre take care of the kid and safeguard her wellbeing when they hit the wall.

They want dogs. Models and influencers are so feed up with men that they prefer dogs (and they are happier with them). The dog pill...

It's simple really. They watch TV shows and media, and notice the guys there are young, more baby looking, and have to grow up themselves. Like justin beiber. Then once they get older, the chads they idolized have also gotten older, and they're alot more adult looking as well,

i think it has something to do with the age of 18 because i see alot foids around 23 now with old men who resemble there fathers and i think todays foids now want old man/ daddy wealth than a real man.and when a foids says she wants a real man what they really want is money not a man you just have to look at some personal ads from foids who say i want a real man for marriage then later on she asks what is your salary/income and that says it all.

I
Think they change around 19-20. You won't see anyone over 20 lusting over a kpop cell, same as you won't see many 17yr olds lusting over Jason momoa
Its not a hard and fast age but I think we can all agree its 16-20. Earlier for some girls, later for others.

That's when they are starting to enjoy getting rammed hard.

The masculine face cult is the same as the tallfag cult when women's hypergamous instincts haven't yet been fully activated.