Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the real manlet cutoff point?

Manletmancer

Manletmancer

Banned
-
According to this image it's 5'5". What do you think?

66-ithank-you-hungry-skeleton-the-irl-height-chal-65-6-4-14216551.png

That’s going to depend on where you are, foids’ standards, etc. I’m going to say somewhere around 5’9” to 5’10” is the line between manlet and non-manlet, though 5 foot 10 or 11 may not have much of a chance.

I'm 5'7, this chart is lifefuel compared to a foids eyes in height

Comfortably in the red.

anything below 6ft=ur ugly

That’s going to depend on where you are, foids’ standards, etc. I’m going to say somewhere around 5’9” to 5’10” is the line between manlet and non-manlet, though 5 foot 10 or 11 may not have much of a chance.

Still waiting for the qt 3.14s mirin me :feelsrope:

lol at the faggot who made it

The cutoff is 7’0
Bare minimum is 6’10”

Holes are so bad at judging height and size that anything within 2-3 inches of 6 feet should be enough for you to convincingly lie and say you're 6 feet.

The only people who can get away with being short are minorities. If a hole decides it wants to be with a minority, it will accept a Chad or Chad Lite of that race that lacks the ideal height.

As far as true manlet status...if you're shorter than her in heels, she thinks she's taller than you and that you're a manlet. That's how stupid holes are. They will literally think they are taller than you if they wear heels and that raises their head above yours.

in 2018 6ft is the official cutoff point, anything below that threshold is manlet.

Nothing on here matters, what matters is what the women find attractive, and what they find attractive goes higher and higher by the year. 100 years from now the minimum dick length will be 7 -9 (as if it already isn't with some women), the minimum height will be 6'4, the minimum dick girth will be 6 inch, and the preferred bodytype of the masses will be roided muscle chad. And don't forget the steel cutting chin and hunter eyes.
"I love him cause of his personality" JFL, shut up you dumb bitch

Realistically, being 5'9-5'8 makes one a manlet-lite, 5'7-5'6 is a death sentence unless you have great face (8+/10) and frame. Under 5'5 isnt salvagable 99.9% of the time unless you HEAVILY money and status maxx with decent face and frame.

TrueIQ post. Be taller than those around you, and the FOID.

I don't believe in a defined cutoff point. I believe some men can "get away" with being shorter because of LMS or other factors.

Yeah. Six foot or below is manlet. Just as six inches or less is dicklet.

Manletism exists along a spectrum, just as Chads do within their own.

4'11 = GigaManlet. 5'11 = Manlet.

If you live in the West and are under 6ft then you are a manlet and it's over for you.

Holes are so bad at judging height and size that anything within 2-3 inches of 6 feet should be enough for you to convincingly lie and say you're 6 feet.

The only people who can get away with being short are minorities. If a hole decides it wants to be with a minority, it will accept a Chad or Chad Lite of that race that lacks the ideal height.

As far as true manlet status...if you're shorter than her in heels, she thinks she's taller than you and that you're a manlet. That's how stupid holes are. They will literally think they are taller than you if they wear heels and that raises their head above yours.
As if 2 death sentences cancel eachother out. A manlet ethnic is double fucked.

“Just have an even number of death sentences bro!”

“The key to slaying while being 5’2” is to also be NW7!”

Nothing on here matters, what matters is what the women find attractive, and what they find attractive goes higher and higher by the year. 100 years from now the minimum dick length will be 7 -9 (as if it already isn't with some women), the minimum height will be 6'4, the minimum dick girth will be 6 inch, and the preferred bodytype of the masses will be roided muscle chad. And don't forget the steel cutting chin and hunter eyes.
"I love him cause of his personality" JFL, shut up you dumb bitch
You forgot the lion mane of NW 0 and negative body fat percentage.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I
If you live in the West and are under 6ft then you are a manlet and it's over for you.
:feelsrope:

I’m reminded of the film Shrek, when Fiona meets the king and he’s short af, barely reaching her tits. By then she had already met the ogre and is clearly disappointed at how short the king is. Since Hollywood is a blueprint for cucked, blue pill western society, the message is that being short is worse than being a non-human monster —- sometimes even worse.
If a guy is ugly and short —— its over

I would say 5’7 is a good hight. 5’6 is passable but 5’5 is a death sentence.

Here in Germany every man under 1,90 m is considered as a manlet by modern foids.

I would say 5’7 is a good hight. 5’6 is passable but 5’5 is a death sentence.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

You live in some pygmy tribe? Anything below 5'9 is absolute kiddy height.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

You live in some pygmy tribe? Anything below 5'9 is absolute kiddy height.
I live in Saudi Arabia and I have traveled to Asia a lot and I don’t think high mogging is a thing there yet. I know I don’t have a chance with a white or black girl and I don’t mind since I don’t find them attractive anyway.

sub 6 foot - manlet, because every foid wears high heels and they expect you to be noticabely taller then them while they wear them. 6'2 - 6'4 is ideal. Anything above 6'6 and you are too tall and look like a chernobyl idiot. You need perfect proportions

sub 6' = manlet
6'7 < = lanklet

There isn't a hard cut-off point. It just depends on how tall the foid is. If you are shorter than her it's over.

anyone saying "under 6ft = over" are low iq retards, you could just lie about your height if you are 5'10 or just come to europe and say you are 180cm. You are as dumb as foids who only wants arbitrary rounded number like 6ft or 180cm. However with dicks it's another story you won't able to satisfy most foids with 5 incher. So under 6.5inch = death

5'5 or less is manlet

if you aren't taller than a 5' 7" foid in heels, it's over.[CHAT=][/CHAT]

Brother, i am 5'7 im just saying the cutoff is 5'9...
Oh, my bad. Yeah the cutoff is around 5ft10. 5ft7 is death, there is no way out. Plastic surgery and India are the only copes for us...

Uhm, so, anybody around here knows some midgets?

As if 2 death sentences cancel eachother out. A manlet ethnic is double fucked.

“Just have an even number of death sentences bro!”

“The key to slaying while being 5’2” is to also be NW7!”

Depends on the type of minority and whether or not you have the equivalent Chad face.

A manlet Chang is good enough to get a hole if the hole decides it wants a Chang instead of a white Chad.

A manlet Tyrone, same thing.

Curries in general might be out of luck, though.

10 YEARS AGO

Now 5'9 is too short

women only fuck guys in the top 10%

so how tall are the 10% these days? 6'2?

that's the manlet cutoff

Manlet tier is 5’8 and below

Realistically, being 5'9-5'8 makes one a manlet-lite, 5'7-5'6 is a death sentence unless you have great face (8+/10) and frame. Under 5'5 isnt salvagable 99.9% of the time unless you HEAVILY money and status maxx with decent face and frame.