Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the purpose of life, if ascension is not possible?

BasedAdam

BasedAdam

Holy Saint Elliot
★★★★★
The more i give up the more i look at other aspects of life and what to pursue. The feeling of being rejected unfairly is too over bearing and depressing. I dont know what to do with myself. I am looking at new aspects of life like no fap, politics, business but it all feels empty and even though it aligns with my passions, the fact i will never have true love is soooo depressing (as gay as that sounds). Its beyond over but i dont want it to end.

I've answered this question before here several years ago. The answer is multi-faceted. Life has multiple purposes, depending on your frame of reference.

Yeah, life is pointless. We're basically just a product of a molecule (DNA), here to just replicate over-and-over-and-over.:dafuckfeels: It's your decision what you want to do with this 'finite-pointlessness'.

Last edited:
God isn't real and nofap is bullshit made up to keep you horny and chasing female validation by spending money to buy shit you don't need. You may not realize it now but it is the bitter truth.