Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the point?

• Thread starter Deleted member 42074
  • Start date
Deleted member 42074

Deleted member 42074

level 99 whore hater
-
I have always despised normalscum, I'm just not good enough for them because I'm genetic garbage, so why should I go through all of this bullshit of integrating into society just to date some dumb worthless foid who's going to cheat on me anyway, what is the point of trying?

Not an easy thing to do.
I'm not saying it's an easy thing to do, I'm saying that integrating into society (getting a job, having connections, dating, having children, etc.) is the ultimate goal for normies, what I don't understand is why they tell me to keep working to achieve these goals but at the same time they want me to fuck off from their society because I'm not good enough for them, why can't they just make up their minds?

I'm not saying it's an easy thing to do, I'm saying that integrating into society (getting a job, having connections, dating, having children, etc.) is the ultimate goal for normies, what I don't understand is why they tell me to keep working to achieve these goals but at the same time they want me to fuck off from their society because I'm not good enough for them, why can't they just make up their minds?
They dont mind having a lvm guy with the same mindset as their hivemind. As long as you work and pay taxes without asking anything in return you are a good citizen.

They dont mind having a lvm guy with the same mindset as their hivemind. As long as you work and pay taxes without asking anything in return you are a good citizen.
What would happen if all low value males suddenly woke up and realized that society hates them and only wants to keep them around so they can be used for exploitation?

"nah bro if you become a sigma billionaire Stacys will come to you because they will sense your confidence and good personality" :soy:
good one :feelskek::feelskek:

What would happen if all low value males suddenly woke up and realized that society hates them and only wants to keep them around so they can be used for exploitation?
Broken system would fall. We say things like that for years but bluepilled lvm dont want to see, they rather be blind.

>trying
That right there is when it ends. Most people if not all don't have to try at all to get what they want, shit just comes at them naturally.

Broken system would fall. We say things like that for years but bluepilled lvm dont want to see, they rather be blind.
I just don't understand why these bluepilled fags even exist, what benefit do they get by sucking up to a society who hates them? It makes no sense.

>integrate in society
>not top 10% of men
NIGHTMARE DIFFICULTY

There is no point playing if you'll never win. :smonk: