Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is the point to life

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
Why are we on this Earth? For reference, I am currently aiming for a Physics degree. The end goal is to get a 9-5 job by bsing my way through society. What is the point?

Have fun working for a (((((corporation))))
I’m slaving away for my economics degree so my parents can get me a ((((corporate finance)))) bullshit job I just hope it’s not too difficult

There's no point, we all die in the end and then nothing really matters.

Point is to enjoy life, but if you're subhuman scum like me, you don't get to appreciate life. Life is valueless for those who are not meant to enjoy it.

That's the age old question isn't it? The point is what you make it I guess. There is no defined point. Probably no god or reason, just a cold, indifferent, arbitrary universe. I kind of fell on the nihilism train after trying to understand as a kidcel.

Why are we on this Earth? For reference, I am currently aiming for a Physics degree. The end goal is to get a 9-5 job by bsing my way through society. What is the point?
Surviving

In a modern context, the point is to support and cherish your family and friends, and have fun when you can. In a post-modern context, it's to be a hedonist and live for yourself because relationships are no longer viable.

Preparing the incel rebellion

the point of life is to reproduce :feelscomfy:

Depends who you ask.
There are many wrong answers though.

The point is to be happy for as long as possible. Good luck doing that in today's society though.

The point of life is to get a girlfriend...
And we're missing out

˹He is the One˺ Who created death and life in order to test which of you is best in deeds. And He is the Almighty, All-Forgiving. (quran chapter 67 verse 2)

Trying to make as much money as possible should be the goal. You could try building your own business after reaching your degree