Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming What Is The Point Of The Current Generation Of Games Consoles?

EnglishCel

EnglishCel

Countryside's The Best Cope.
★★
The current generation of games consoles (The PS5 and the Xbox Stupid Name) has no reason for it's existence they are just locked down PCs at this point.

They have no exclusive games, they have nothing like the Nintendo Switch has such as portability or all the games and features the PC has, they are not really that much cheaper than getting a PC at this point and they still control worse than the PC.

I am one hundred percent sure that consoles are going to disappear in the next two decades with maybe some exceptions such as a sort of portable type thing or as a sort of PC lite.

Video games are a good cope

The current generation of games consoles (The PS5 and the Xbox Stupid Name) has no reason for it's existence they are just locked down PCs at this point.

They have no exclusive games, they have nothing like the Nintendo Switch has such as portability or all the games and features the PC has, they are not really that much cheaper than getting a PC at this point and they still control worse than the PC.

I am one hundred percent sure that consoles are going to disappear in the next two decades with maybe some exceptions such as a sort of portable type thing or as a sort of PC lite.
You got Rog Ally PC and Rog ally X and Onexplayer portable PC, GTA V on the go!

Video games are a good cope
Yes they are. I love playing old games so many good ones but the new ones coming out are a bit full of Globalhomo stuff so I can't really enjoy them.

They're like slot machines

Consoles have been useless since the ps4 when they went x86. The PC has advanced so much that consoles are obsolete dedicated tech.

Gotta have something to play madden on i guess

Gotta have something to play madden on i guess
I never got who plays those games they make money hand over fist but I've never really met anyone who likes them.