Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is the point of pride?

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
All pride does is allow you to barter your own value to yourself. But pride doesn't give you anything. It just a scam to yourself and people that are affiliated with you either by race, location, or accomplishment. Pride is like blackface

Pride is a showing off of your self-worth and self-respect. That, in turn, may get you respect.

thats a hustle right there
I mean, it's not a guarantee of gaining respect. Faggots can have all of the parades they want and boast about how proud they are of being a fag, but I'd still never respect them for that.

Pride is a risk. Be too proud and it could backfire. People might not take you seriously and think you're a joke.

I mean, it's not a guarantee of gaining respect. Faggots can have all of the parades they want and boast about how proud they are of being a fag, but I'd still never respect them for that.

Pride is a risk. Be too proud and it could backfire. People might not take you seriously and think you're a joke.
that's why I think pride is stupid.

I can't believe there are people proud of "going their own way" :redpill: so fucking pathetic. Just fucking admit, you were SENT your own way