Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the point of having Social Media as an Incel or Truecel?

J

John Kelly

Banned
-
Having Social Media as an Incel or Truecel is very depressing as you see Photos of Chads and Women enjoying their lifes being loved by the whole World while nobody talks to you and you always end up getting Ghosted i think Incels and Truecels should not have Social Media because it will only Depress you and makes your life as an Incel even worse having Social Media just to talk with your Family or with co workers is a Cope most Men have Social Media to talk with Foids but Foids will always Ghost you in Social Media if you are not Chad with Good Looks or Rich so for me having Social Media its pointless if you are an Incel or Truecel

I have incels.is account with top 5 most posts do I have rizz :forcedsmile:

JoinedAug 26, 2023

I use social media and i dont do any of that shit you know theres more to do than just that right

There’s no point tbh. I have no friends or a social life so there’s nothing to post about. Also you will get mogged by everyone.

I follow only my copes on social media. Anime, video game, and manga.

There are many faceless content creators about my copes out there, particularly in Youtube. I also join subreddit or facebook groups to discuss and talk about my copes with other nerds online too.

I would say that as a truecel, there's really no point in having any social media, but for an incel or LTN, there is. Having no social media whatsoever will be an instant red flag for any femoid, so if you want to keep at least some hope alive, it might be worth maintaining some presence on your social media.

There isn't one. Nothing to post about and no one to see it. So I don't

My face will be a red flag long before that
Sure, that's why we're here in the first place, right? But if, by some miracle, she still wants to date you, telling her "sorry, no social media whatsoever" probably won't sit well with her. Foids are notorious for being social, and losing perhaps your only chance at ascension because of a complete lack of social media presence might be a pity. However, if you're a truecel, then it's over for you, and you might as well delete them altogether. No difference in that case, anyway.

Having Social Media as an Incel or Truecel is very depressing as you see Photos of Chads and Women enjoying their lifes being loved by the whole World while nobody talks to you and you always end up getting Ghosted i think Incels and Truecels should not have Social Media because it will only Depress you and makes your life as an Incel even worse having Social Media just to talk with your Family or with co workers is a Cope most Men have Social Media to talk with Foids but Foids will always Ghost you in Social Media if you are not Chad with Good Looks or Rich so for me having Social Media its pointless if you are an Incel or Truecel
you answered your own point rhetorically

THERE ISNT

The question mark after your title header says it all

no words are needed in the post after this to get the message across LOL

no point, just delete your accounts and move on

There is no point to it if lacking contacts.

I would say that as a truecel, there's really no point in having any social media, but for an incel or LTN, there is. Having no social media whatsoever will be an instant red flag for any femoid, so if you want to keep at least some hope alive, it might be worth maintaining some presence on your social media.
Im already a Social Reject deleting my Social Media Accounts wouldnt change anything i dont care if Foids or Normies likes me or not

I'm using soycial media to prove blackpill existence

Harassing foids and telling normies to kill themselves