Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious what is the point of discord?

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
i know that its designed as a way of communication for gamers

but outside of that, what is it for exactly? why do you use it?

i have no idea i went on the incel one once and didn't get why people don't just chat on here

It’s for soys and gays

don’t know why anyone here uses it tbh. There’s no actual communication, just nonsense.

Idk now that I think of it. Ease of access maybe? It's faster to have a user reply to you on discord I suppose? Also the people on discord all the time seem to try to be levelling.

It's fun that's the point of using it , and we can say much more there.

Drama,cliques and shit

can talk to people in real time

You can have private chatrooms and only let people in when they buy you something off your amazon wishlist or subscribe to your patreon

it's the new "best" way of communication and the software is really great, unfortunately the staff behind are just a group of morrons who can ban you for being an incel and nothing less

I hope something new gonna replace it honestly

it's the new "best" way of communication and the software is really great, unfortunately the staff behind are just a group of morrons who can ban you for being an incel and nothing less

I hope something new gonna replace it honestly
8697.jpg

I use it for shitposting and music mostly. Image and video sharing is also a nice feature, I ran into a bunch of funny and obscure shit on Discord. Only way I ever used it while playing a game is for music over the bot.

It's a good program only because of a lack of competition, they are a garbage company.

IRC is the only thing you need.

imageboards > forums > reddit > facebook groups > discord

i have no idea i went on the incel one once and didn't get why people don't just chat on here
Because they can´t spam the fat guy with the guitar on the forum without getting banned for spamming.

Its obviously for transexual circlejerk and boot licking internet moderators.

Discord is a circlejerk in general.

Facebook? Are you srs?
I couldn't come up with any other popular means of communication online :feelstastyman: I've only ever had Facebook (I don't think it's a thing anymore among anyone except actual boomers), so idk if any other social media has any forum-like functionality

Never saw the appeal.

I mainly use it to keep in touch with a few friends who have no other way (or they don't want to try anything else) of communicating me. They're the closest thing i have to "friends" so i keep it and use it regularly. NGL it's full of normies, trannies and NEETs. Most servers i've tried out were god awful. I've used it to talk to friends while gaming before though, and it's also fairly easy to use

Still can't get anyone to join any games. Must be an incel among incels.

Its for gaming and voice chat.

Discord is where fags go to be fags

amdcpus is @itsogrecel
Oh well then I can´t stand him on discord, he is like a bot that never does anything other than spam the same gifs/pictures over and over and writing "ded srs"

A place to reikomaxx