Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the Origin of the Virtuous Woman Trope?

monkeyman

monkeyman

Recruit
★★★
Why are foids perceived as morally superior? Obviously, they're not as violent as men but is there more to this story?

I think heterosexual men have a longing for mom's nurturing that sticks with them for life that we subconsciously seek to reclaim in our interactions with other women.

"Mom cared about me, so all women must be this way." It's why fools risk their lives defending random foids from abusive boyfriends and explains mob violence against men accused of rape in third world countries.

When you subdue women they're not that bad

Why are foids perceived as morally superior? Obviously, they're not as violent as men but is there more to this story?

I think heterosexual men have a longing for mom's nurturing that sticks with them for life that we subconsciously seek to reclaim in our interactions with other women.

"Mom cared about me, so all women must be this way." It's why fools risk their lives defending random foids from abusive boyfriends and explains mob violence against men accused of rape in third world countries.
There is a very good book on the myth of the 'pure woman' called Passion and Society by Denis de Rougemont. In summary, it is a brutal deconstruction of the entire Western way of love from the Middle Ages until the present day. You can find a PDF here: https://archive.org/details/in.ernet.dli.2015.216892 .