Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What is the most soul crushing experience you’ve had with a girl you liked?

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
For me it was in high school when I’d bought a rose for my crush, the student council would then hand them out on Valentine’s. The day she got mine, a bunch of peers funnily asked if I gave her the rose, and it turns out she’d thrown it out and started avoiding me. I felt dead and thinking about it makes me want to kill myself.

Watch them grow up but your feelings don't go away.

Nothing big , She just said she doesn't like me

Watch them grow up but your feelings don't go away.
This, I remember I had a oneitis from when I was 8, She moved back to the country 7 years later and we started talking. Ngl I thought it’d be like those cute little romance anime’s, then she started talking about her thugmaxxed boyfriend and how she treats him like shit.

I then told her “you should leave him for a guy that loves you, you’re a nice girl” which she then replied with “but he’s so good looking and tall, I love him too much” even bluepilled 15 year old me realised that I was cucking myself, so I stopped texting her and changed my number.

fuck childhood crushes.

Watching her hang out with her boyfriend and posting pictures of them together on social media.

Spending so much time thinking about them, and then realizing that they literally never think about me

Spending so much time thinking about them, and then realizing that they literally never think about me
This is the biggest blackpill people with a oneitis will eventually have to realize. Shit hits like a train.

This is the biggest blackpill people with a oneitis will eventually have to realize. Shit hits like a train.
That and they don't acknowledge your existence. Even saying hello to them turns them to look the other way and ignore you.

My oneitis through elementary and middle school got pregnant with a high school Chad when she was in the 6th grade.

Hours of making her laugh and listening to her vent, 0 minutes of sex. Fuck my genes.

i remember my crush talking to me, almost flirting, then finding out she was just using me for some attention and to get boyfriend jealous when they were fighting. The texts to the boyfriend (whom I was was friends with) after they got together were devastating. basically how I was ugly and just wanted to make him mad. Looking back it was fucking cruel of him too,but at least i saw first hand the mind set of some of these soul less cunts.

When they're nice to everyone except me

She spent half an hour detailing her making out with a guy I didnt know that she met on snapchat then asked me what she should do to make him like her. I had had a crush in her for 2 years. No idea why I didn’t rope that evening tbh

When i turned 20 and realized i had NEVER had an experience with a girl
brutal

When I got ghosted on my birthday.

the millions of times that my *oneitis* at the time fell in love with my chad friends and not me.its over

Killing my will to live.

So, back in my youth, I was “friends” in a cucked way with a foid I knew at college. She obviously knew I wanted her romantically but she just kept me around as a friendzone thing. About 2 years after graduating, I’d been feeling very lonely and so found her old email address and emailed her. She replied...

And she didn’t even remember who I was.

She’d been my oneitis (yeah, I know, it’s cucked but this is like 20 years ago) for years and yet her life was so full of people, orbiters, friends, fun, happiness, and events that she couldn’t even remember me. That really opened my eyes. And crushed what little soul I had left.

That and they don't acknowledge your existence. Even saying hello to them turns them to look the other way and ignore you.
Fuck having a oneitis, I had one once and I can easily say that has been one of the shittiest experiences in my whole life, the sooner those teenage youngcels join on here, the better. We are saving them from this pain and suffering.

Seeing them with their tall good looking bfs.

Going in for the kiss after some receptive flirting etc. for her to back away and say 'why is your face so red'. I got rosacea....fml, this chick used to see me regularly, we went to school together and talked/flirted for months... :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
i was deeply in love with a foid that didn't love me back. the group of people that she hanged around with her degenerates and trash, they saw me as a joke, constantly making fun of me and pointing out my social awkward and odd behaviour (autism) for their own sick amusement, but i stuck around them only because i just wanted to be in this girls presence, to smell her and so on - she was the only one that was nice to me. it was extraordinary. i asked her out a few times, but she rejected me, instead choosing some dumb fucking deadbeat weed smoking piece of trash over me. it makes me sick and angry. i think if she had accepted me and all my proposals, my life would be different. i would actually had the motivation to strive towards greatness to protect and keep this foid, but i didn't. in some way it's her fault that my life is the way it is. if only she didn't join in on the mockery of my existence, if only she never forgot i existed. even now i think of all the things that may of come of our partnering.

She thought it would be funny to send me a pictures of her making out with another guy to get it in my head "she doesn't like me".

See the bright side, go the killERs

So, back in my youth, I was “friends” in a cucked way with a foid I knew at college. She obviously knew I wanted her romantically but she just kept me around as a friendzone thing. About 2 years after graduating, I’d been feeling very lonely and so found her old email address and emailed her. She replied...

She’d been my oneitis (yeah, I know, it’s cucked but this is like 20 years ago) for years and yet her life was so full of people, orbiters, friends, fun, happiness, and events that she couldn’t even remember me. That really opened my eyes. And crushed what little soul I had left.

That is fucking brutal.

She thought it would be funny to send me a pictures of her making out with another guy to get it in my head "she doesn't like me".
was she a christian girl that you knew from your church or a regular hoe without pretense?

This is the worst shit I have heard
No news is bad news
Ghosted despite her in contact with you, and she was being civil to you before.
People only reveal themselves through what they desire, what they hold up as their top number one desire encapsulates everything they are.

Going in for the kiss after some receptive flirting etc. for her to back away and say 'why is your face so red'. I got rosacea....fml, this chick used to see me regularly, we went to school together and talked/flirted for months... :feelsbadman:
:chad::banhammer:

Failed normie wizard, it's over, health issues that got worse with doctors intervention have left me fucked for life. Could have been so easy, now it's ultra hard and not worth living.

At least your body doesnt bounce around like a ragdoll afterwards.
Watched too many gore videos I guess.

Oneitis called me ugly in front of everyone in middle school
Haven't been the same since, even all these years later.
So horribly brutal yet immensely accurate for all of us here

i was deeply in love with a foid that didn't love me back. the group of people that she hanged around with her degenerates and trash, they saw me as a joke, constantly making fun of me and pointing out my social awkward and odd behaviour (autism) for their own sick amusement, but i stuck around them only because i just wanted to be in this girls presence, to smell her and so on - she was the only one that was nice to me. it was extraordinary. i asked her out a few times, but she rejected me, instead choosing some dumb fucking deadbeat weed smoking piece of trash over me. it makes me sick and angry. i think if she had accepted me and all my proposals, my life would be different. i would actually had the motivation to strive towards greatness to protect and keep this foid, but i didn't. in some way it's her fault that my life is the way it is. if only she didn't join in on the mockery of my existence, if only she never forgot i existed. even now i think of all the things that may of come of our partnering.
You should have seen it coming. Big red flag if a girl's friends are degenerates.

You should have seen it coming. Big red flag if a girl's friends are degenerates.
yeah i know now. i was 16 at the time so still very bluepilled about the world so like ER, the grim realities of the world hadn't set in yet, i was completely oblivious. now that i'm a decade older i know better