Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the most non-normie movie/tv show/anime/video game/music album you ever watched/played/listen?

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Temp. Banned
-
For me:
Most non-normie movie:
The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari, Jacob's Ladder, Witness for the Prosecution, Ong-Bak, Blood and Bone, The Spanish Prisoner, Rashômon,Les Diaboliques
TV show:
Twilight Zone
Anime:
New Getter Robo, Kaiji, Paranoia Agent, Serial Experiment Lain, Vampire Hunter D, Giant Robo, One Outs
Video game:
Phantasy Star II (NES)
Music album:
First 4 Soft Machine albums, first 4 Can albums, entire Immortal discography, first 4 Burzum albums, first 2 Immolation albums, entire Jag Panzer discography, entire Shpongle discography and several more

I recently watched Afro Samurai, decent series imo.
Kingdom is also very good and underappreciated.

I feel like if I gave honest answers I'd get reported and banned from this forum. Anyways, here goes nothing (be nice brocels)

Movie: Avengers
TV Show: Don't watch TV, just sports
Anime: Pokemon (I don't watch anime)
Video Game: FIFA and Lego Games
Music: Ariana Grande :feelswhat:

movie: clockwork orange
anime: monster
music: kittie
tv show: the office (its not normie were i live)
video game: the witcher 3 wild hunt

Neon Demon
Angel’s egg/Ninja Scroll
Adrian Belew’s solo albums
Dragon Quest 8, Metal Gear Solid 2

Not an anime (a manga), but Saikyou densetsu kurosawa.

Piano concerto in e major op 59 no 1 or the night is sad op 26 no 12.

Nekopara.

Gummo.

Inside World's Toughest Prisons (its normie, but still the most non normie show I've watched)

movie: the sparks brothers or dog day afternoon
tv show: don't watch them
anime: neither
videogame: phoenix wright: ace attorney
music: probably fantasy in orbit (tom dissevelt), but most of the music I hear is pretty non-normie tbh

Violence Jack: Evil Town

The Most Normie Movie I Ever Saw Was Called Real Life It Was About People Going To Work And School And Hanging Out With There Family And Friends And Wage Cucking.

Movie: live-action Space Battleship Yammato
TV show: Stargate Universe
anime: Ulysses: Jeanne d'Arc and the Alchemist Knight
video game: TIS-100
music album: idk, i don't listen to "real" music just old video game soundtracks and meme music like vaporwave.

ghost reckon wildland, crysis and some underground movies.

One of those Hallmark Christmas chick movies

A music album called White Power for White People Fight by Wolfenhords. The title alone is enough to scare anyone even remotely considered normie away from it. Add to that the fact it's black metal, and not just any black metal, but NSBM (obviously), and boom. Non-normie as all hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back