Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the most cucked law in your country?

ToDragonia

ToDragonia

Recruit
★★
As the title says just name the most cucked law in your country (preferably not to do with rape cause that one is too easy)?

I'll start in Amsterdam there is a ban on sissing at women, you can get a fine up to 4100 € for sissing at somm bitch

Running an abortion advertisement can land you in jail for a year.
in my state

The entire constitution of India is cucked.

Our whole immigration system

Have to jump through tons of hoops just to get a handgun. Mericans are so lucky to have 2A.

the only law that matters, aka simple economics (men are worthless excess who should all rope at the closest chance)

Student aid that doesn't need to be paid back, such as grants and scolarships. Why? Because women compose more than 80% of the benefactors. A man stands no chance of winning a grant against a woman, despite having equal scores slightly higher. The system is rigged to help the oppressed gender get that Liberal Arts degree.

i do not understand amsterdam's ban

Lolicon is equated to actual CP and can (and does) get you in jail.

any form of Holocaust denial is banned and the punishment is severe
you can go to jail if you say publicly 'yeah, I think it wasn't 6 million, it was more like 5.5 million Jews'

also, you can't print Mein Kampf, even with cucked notes like in Germany (there was actually a case in my city with a guy printing out a few copies in his basement and selling them online; you can buy and sell copies, but you can't print it), or any book promoting Nazism for that matter - communism is fine tho, there's a legal outright communist party

Gynocentric divorce courts

The whole child support law in at least the US is messed up. The mother scions off of the guys money. My younger brother’s mom doesn’t even work, she just collects child support money and doesn’t even spend most of the money on her kids

You cant criticise Islam would be canadas
No free speech at all would be the UK's

any law that benefits females

The UK's Gun Laws are cucked.

In Spain if a femoid accuses you of raping or molesting her you are already guilty without trial and you spend the night in police office until the trial begins. It will take you many years (and money) and finally you will probably be guilty even if you didn't do anything to that crazy bitch. You can't be more cucked than that.

There is the criminal typification of Feminicide. Yes, this is literally homicide, but against females, what gets you double the legal penalty compared to when you kill a man.

We are 2nd class citizens.

Cant even carry a knife if I would follow the law. Going to morning runs to cope at beach at 4 am and I am expected to carry no self defense

You can be jailed here if you throw a racist chant at someone (crime of racial injury)