Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the most "Chadiffied" country in your opinion?

DAFMFP

DAFMFP

Recruit
★★★
I wonder... I suppose India could be one of those where being a Chad there is far easier than in western shitholes, and the opposite: if you're an "indian chad" only in India (if those even exist), then you are considered nothing in the west.

But I'm a latincel so what do I know...

The most chadified country is australia. Australia is full of chads and staceys, and the staceys here have extreme senses of entitlement and are chad chasing all the time.

Chad, of course. It's in the name

Australia, white manlets are very rare, I used to live there for 2 years and curries get crushed there like cockroaches, aussies are racists as fuck, too. Moved to the muricaland, at least here we have a huge population of manlets and racism is not that severe.

Australia, especially where I live. Roided, tatted and tanned chads everywhere, especially at clubs.

Probably Iceland, Denmark and Norway. Like every guy in those countries is over 6 foot, has blonde hair and blue eyes and obviously nordic phenotypes.

While we're at it, Japan is the most "Chang" country.

Yes; if not the Republic of Chad itself, then Australia.

The least feminist and yet whitest Western country.
So, maybe ... Switzerland, Austria?

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
The most chadified country is australia. Australia is full of chads and staceys, and the staceys here have extreme senses of entitlement and are chad chasing all the time.
This

DAFMFP said:
I wonder... I suppose India could be one of those where being a Chad there is far easier than in western shitholes, and the opposite: if you're an "indian chad" only in India (if those even exist), then you are considered nothing in the west.

But I'm a latincel so what do I know...

The UK, I can tell you from my short experience living there it has some of the most ugly people and some of the most beautiful at the same time; it's insane even the ethnic dudes (not including indians srry) are chad as fuck.