Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is the Most Brutal Pill?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25513
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25513

Self-banned
-
Aside from the blackpill itself, it’s a tough one. I would say the bald pill is pretty tough. It’s absolutely brutal knowing that a slayer could turn into a normie or incel because of hair. The dick pill is also suicide inducing. What’s the most brutal pill in your opinion?

Knowing that the foundation of looks is almost entirely genetics and that women have very high standards when it comes to looks.

At best non blackpilled people will agree with one of those 2 parts. But it's the 2 combined that make for the most brutal realization

Knowing that the foundation of looks is almost entirely genetics and that women have very high standards when it comes to looks.

At best non blackpilled people will agree with one of those 2 parts. But it's the 2 combined that make for the most brutal realization
Very true. High IQ

Heightpill, if you are a Manlet literally nothing else matter unless you are a multi millionaire and marry a fancy prostitute.

dick and height are about the same but dick is devastating

Agepill, knowing it only gets worse as time goes on.

The karmapill. I could stomach my life, despite it being predetermined from birth if it meant there was peace and happiness in an afterlife.

But it's just more of the same nothingness.

All of them are equally brutal. They all are the same thing in essence, reminders of how much of life is out of your control and how it really comes down to luck of the draw in your genetic material

The parentalpill, the only people who will ever love you are your parents, forever. Nobody else.

Driver's licensepill destroyed me tbh.

The parentalpill, the only people who will ever love you are your parents, forever. Nobody else.
Incels who's parents never loved them on suicide watch.

Meekspill
By a country mile

Premature birthpill.

Whatever pill affects the victim on a personal level that is his worst bane.

Knowing that success in life is predetermined based on factors out of your control occurring before you are even born

biggest pill i choked on was the front camera pill, brutal knowing people see me as a 1/10 mega truecel

How widespread and normal promiscuity and non-commitment is.

Dickpill,Heightpill,Humanitypill.

In order.

lost time never returns.

Shes only with you because she cant get chad and would dump you for him at the first opportunity, this is the most brutal one for me because it destroys any motivation, even if you get a gf one day it doesnt mean shit

FACEpill your face is everything when it comes to looks.