Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious what is the most blue pill thing you have heard or someone has told you?

텍스트

텍스트

hello
★★★★★
I start: :feelstastyman:girls like men who treat them well:feelstastyman:

Some guy at work told me the only thing that matters to foids is confidence. (He was virgin and never had a gf, but conveniently it was because he “didn’t want one”)

So I approached some foids and asked for their number and got rejected and went back to him. He said they were just “shallow”

I just hate the bluepillers that can’t tell people how it is. Especially bluepillers that tell ugly men like me they resemble a certain celebrity.

I see it on r/amiugly all the time. Just admit these users and I are ugly.

The "most" bluepilled things are already widely accepted on soycial platforms such as Reddit and Twitter; you are a hateful inkwell for insisting that some aspects of attractiveness are actually quite "objective" to the majority of people! :feelstastyman:

Some guy at work told me the only thing that matters to foids is confidence. (He was virgin and never had a gf, but conveniently it was because he “didn’t want one”)

So I approached some foids and asked for their number and got rejected and went back to him. He said they were just “shallow”
He is a master of coping

That “girls don’t care about your looks if you know how to talk to girls”:bluepill::redpill::soy::feelstastyman:

"Just live your life and wait. One day a woman will appear. Don't run after these things."

"You need to love yourself first before someone will love you."

"it doesn't matter how you look it's more of your confidence"

Men like what they see

Women like what they hear

(Talking about attraction)

Money Is Not Important [ be broke]

Follow your passion [be emotional like woman]

Things will eventually fall into place and get better [ don't take initiative]

I hate this thread fuck you OP

My mom often tells me that being ginger is great (it isn't)

Beauty lies in the eyes of beholder; no one is born ugly, we just live in a judgemental society :soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Men like what they see

Women like what they hear

(Talking about attraction)
Talking yourself into her panties? Not gonna work.

Just get a job and girls will come to you.

My generation was basically jipped by being fed blue pill propaganda via teenage rom coms of the 80s and 90s. They made teenage romance out to be a cute and easy little adventure that culminated in a romantic kiss and happy ending while a romantic song played over the end credits. Too many side by side comparisons of how it works out in the movie vs how it usually goes down in real life to list, but it hurt me as a teen because I sincerely believed that's how it worked, and it probably hurt many, many more of my generation, guys and women alike.