Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is the most annoying (non mental) health condition that you have?

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
I wake up like 3-4 times at night to go to the toilet. :feelsbadman:

I don't think I have any physical health conditions tbh, only mental

Being woke and see the reality as it is

My knee hurts sometimes

celiac disease/disorder. I can't fucking eat most good tasting food and a lot of people don't take it seriously.

celiac disease/disorder. I can't fucking eat most good tasting food and a lot of people don't take it seriously.
Had it all my life, I shouldn't eat lots of food, but idgaf I mainly avoid grains, gluten, white, bread, pastry etc. also I don't drink nor smoke, so I guess it's ok.

Had it all my life, I shouldn't eat lots of food, but idgaf I mainly avoid grains, gluten, white, bread, pastry etc. also I don't drink nor smoke, so I guess it's ok.
mogs me. I still eat gluten sometimes even though I shouldn't and it makes me sick. currently my stupid uni dining hall keeps fuckign up so I am sick a lot and am starting to get the long term symptoms as well which sucks. I am constantly tired which happens if I eat too much gluten.

My chest bone sticks out like a pigeon

Ugly face. Also injuries on my knee and ankle which are too slow to recover, so I can't pacemaxx when I'm jogging

Bad clicking joints, muscle disparities in my face (slanted), difference in my teeth and jaw structure, slur when I speak and a lazy eye. Had Inflammation of the Brain Stem when I was young. Low survival rate. Unlucky me. All because a fly bit me.. :dafuckfeels:

Bad clicking joints, muscle disparities in my face (slanted), difference in my teeth and jaw structure, slur when I speak and a lazy eye. Had Inflammation of the Brain Stem when I was young. Low survival rate. Unlucky me. All because a fly bit me.. :dafuckfeels:

Sorry to hear that :feelscry:

got my nose broken at 10 y/o, didn't notice it

and now it's annoying to breathe with my nose so i'm mouthbreathing

Having demonic teeth like me, I literally scare people when I laugh

Having demonic teeth like me, I literally scare people when I laugh
Jokes on you, I literally stopped smiling when I was 13 in middleschool.
Never got my maxilla espanded, never got my braces.
Also when you never smile you face grows grumpy, my lips literally curve downwards even when I try to smile. :feelspuke:

Mouth breathing +/= (too narrow nasal passages) by far, also my knees sometimes hurt.

My upperlip always stibks no mqtter how much I wash face or brush teeth + mouthwater rinse + floss + stoke.

Drives me completely insane.

Lots of kneehurtscells here, I wonder why :feelshehe:
Drugs in my case, not so sure about others. Maybe they've spent a majority of their time on them while sucking cocks.

None. I have aspergers and soon I'll be a 30 year old retard virgin. When I was a teen I wished I was Chad, and then I saw this thread and remembered that I still wish I was a teen Chad. Even a chadlite or normie teen would be fine though. That's all I ever wanted. But I'm a subhuman retard who wagecucks with NT normies who have lives/foids/families and have to pretend that I'm not a subhuman retard. I live in a cramped apartment and can only focus on pretending to be semi-NT to avoid being fired. Then I drink on the weekends and then the next week starts and I do the same shit. If I knew my life would turn out like this as a teen I would've used my teen hormones to kill myself in a subway station

Living with an ileostomy bag. I have a plastic bag attached to my abdomen that my shit flows into instead of using my asshole. This is because of a surgery i needed due to Crohn's disease when i was 14.

See second section of my origin story

Living with an ileostomy bag. I have a plastic bag attached to my abdomen that my shit flows into instead of using my asshole. This is because of a surgery i needed due to Crohn's disease when i was 14.

See second section of my origin story
A very good read, thank you for sharing.
Also you better finish your bachelors I believe in you :feelsautistic: .

I had cancer when I was 12
I have permanent alopecia from the chemo and I have hashimotos disease

Brutal tbh

I have damage to my back, wrist and shoulder from playing rugby/fighting/physical work. They can flare up and bother me sometimes.

A few weeks back I was replacing the radiator, water pump and doing a service on a BMW 1 series E87 and my back was absolutely killing me. The kind of stabbing pain that is so bad you can't actually keep quiet. So yeah. If its like that in my 30's its only going to get worse.

I wake up like 3-4 times at night to go to the toilet. :feelsbadman:
That an I was born with a collapsed lung so if I try to run for more than 30s I'm heavy out of breath

My nose is weirdly shaped so its kind of difficult to unconsciously nose breathe, and this makes exercise very uncomfortable/difficult cuz I need to mouth breathe to not run out of breath.

Also my mouth is weird so I cant smile in a non soy way.

Small dick, excessive sweating, terrible stomach problems, impotence, being fat as fuck, no wit and humor, slow brain, relatively low intelligence, slow processing speed...

My spine clicks when I do sit-ups and it's extremely annoying

I have IBS like @gymletethnicel

Sleep apnea. I wake up tired from the get-go and LDAR all day.

IBS and GERD, which goes hand in hand.
Constipation is annoying, as is nausea.

Hyperacusis, Tinnitus, Misophonia. Severe anxiety and panic attacks from exposure to loud noises.

Wearing earplugs 24/7
Also became a recluse

I have epilepsy and have fits as a result. It's far from pleasant.

Small dick, excessive sweating, terrible stomach problems, impotence, being fat as fuck, no wit and humor, slow brain, relatively low intelligence, slow processing speed...
Same

i suffer from subhuman disease

I guess it's semi mental but my hands and feet sweat like a motherfucker. So fucking annoying as a wageslave when you have to shake hands with someone and your hand is clammy as fuck. Before I realised I could use talcum powder to deal with the problem I'd have to wash my trainers like every 4 days because they'd reek.

Shit like this is the reason why I literally just don't give a fuck anymore, what the fuck is the point in trying in life when your genetics literally curse you.

There is something that cures it though...Xanax. Or alcohol. It's so funny how sometimes the only medications which actually do anything just happen to be hard drugs too.

got my nose broken at 10 y/o, didn't notice it

and now it's annoying to breathe with my nose so i'm mouthbreathing
This happened to me as well when I was 12 but my retarded mother said I was fine and I couldn't get it fixed until I was 18. I mouth breathe as well because I could barely breathe out of my nose for 6 years in my childhood

Last time I was at the doctor's I had high cholesterol, I'm fat so no surprise also back pack pains

I'm a chronical masturbator.

fibromialgia. i cannot do any sort of exercise wahtsoever except swimming. im reaching a poit of cripleedown. If at some point cannot even swimm, im in a wheelchair.
I don't think I have any physical health conditions tbh, only mental
Oh here we go. And then they say mentalcels are fake news.

strabismus it's impossible to make eye contact