Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is the minimum height required to get laid?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20207
  • Start date

What is the minimum height required to get laid?

• ≥ 6'1"

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • 6'0"

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • 5'11"

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • 5'10"

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • 5'9"

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • 5'8"

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • 5'7"

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • 5'6"

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • 5'5"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ≤ 5'4"

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 20207

-
I would say that the sub 6 feet theory is generally true. You need to be at least 6'0" in order to not be perceived as too short by any female. You can still get laid if you are at least 5'10" though, but some females will still think that you are too short if you are below 6'0". If you are 5'9" or below though, it is over for you.

Really depending on your country. In white countries I would say 5'8 if you have good face and social skills.

>using imperial :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

Anyways, 183+ cm or death

sub 160 - Impossible, you are malnutrition-ed or grew up in a shithole, or God really f*cked you in the genetic lottery.
160-165 - Very Difficult. You're shorter than most women.
166-170 - Difficult. You're right around the height of most women.
171-173 - 7+/10 face and physique is a must.
174-179 - This is the "average" range. At this point, you are not short, but not tall either. Women will say, "I wish you were taller", but won't call your short or mock your height
180-185 - This is a good height. It also happens to be the height most models and actors are around today.
186-195 - This is the GigaChad Height. You can have an average face but grow a beard, and get a great physique and you will literally mog 90% of men just straight up.
196-200 - At this point you are quite tall that most foids cannot differentiate between sub-193 and this range. Your presence will be imposing. You will bump into certain doors.
200+ - Just play NBA and fuck as many thots as possible. You won the genetic lottery.

19F20947 8D02 42A0 B2FE 72406ABEF2B9

5'8" when ethnic
5'3" when white
Correct, the height cutoff depends on race.

I don't have idea about the exact height. It would be helpful to have some reaseach and statistics about the matter.

Depends on country, race, and your face.

5'6 for whites apparently, don't believe me ask ovrload JFL

If it starts with six
You’re getting sex

I would say that the sub 6 feet theory is generally true. You need to be at least 6'0" in order to not be perceived as too short by any female. You can still get laid if you are at least 5'10" though, but some females will still think that you are too short if you are below 6'0". If you are 5'9" or below though, it is over for you.
Strange question. Do you mean to get laid at all? Or what's the minimum height required to slay(get laid easily)?

I know a 5'4 guy who has had sex but he's nowhere near a slayer. I'd say for the first there is no minimum requirement, but to get sex somewhat frequently probably 5'11 and that's assuming your face is good.

how does this mr X person look? if he has a chad face good frame etc he could get away with being short. but if you have a below average face youd probably need to be at least 5'11 to have the slightest chance

Strange question. Do you mean to get laid at all? Or what's the minimum height required to slay(get laid easily)?

I know a 5'4 guy who has had sex but he's nowhere near a slayer. I'd say for the first there is no minimum requirement, but to get sex somewhat frequently probably 5'11 and that's assuming your face is good.
The minimum height at which it is possible to have sex somewhat frequently. Having sex as a 5'4" man is like winning the lottery. In rare cases, people have luck, but you can still certainly say that it is generally over at 5'4".

I’d say something like 5’8” or 5’7” with a big frame. It’s fighting success that matters but still you can’t be too short.

if u got good anything else then I believe 5 foot 11 is enough.

You need to be 10 feet tall.

The rest of the body counts for a lot though - can be short but muscular with good face, will make up for it.
Can be tall and thin (like me) and never get laid!
I am 6ft1inch, but have a woman's frame - that's a big NO for the dating game.

One of my nicknames was 'insect' - (from female friend)

My brother and I are ethnic. Hes 5'7 (I'm 5'5) and he gets laid (the women are not all top quality, but he does well for himself). Hes lighter skin and better looking than me.

Judging by the guys I know personally all the men under 6'0 are long term singles. Some of them have had some minor success like having a relationship with a girl before, even though each time the girl left for a taller man.

5'8 I guess, factor in the average height of a country & the rating of the face & social skills though. The more mogged you are on average by other blokes the worse it is.