Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the matter with White Men??

Govid_Dorious

Govid_Dorious

AspieWaffen Division soldier
★★★★★
Why they can't unite as men and as white like women do? They have their own female clubs where they always side with each other to destroy men's lives, but i dont see the same with MEN, just small groups here and there, also whites do rather side with black people than their own race! :reeeeee: where is the sense of unit????

images

White men are the most cucked race because they were the ones who started with the whole giving women rights nonsense, the other races only followed when the ethnic foids jealous of the rights of white foids started demanding the same from their men.
ovER

Because we are all in competition.

Why they can't unite as men and as white like women do? They have their own female clubs where they always side with each other to destroy men's lives, but i dont see the same with MEN, just small groups here and there, also whites do rather side with black people than their own race! :reeeeee: where is the sense of unit????
I was actually planning on making a post like this one day on how men are their own worst enemies.

Could be that the Jews are doing all of this to divide the whites, since whites are the most supreme race of all

Because most whites have completely drank the kool-aid. As I've said before, you just need to look at the comments of a video where a nigger speaks in legible English and manages to make a coherent point to see thousands of white boomer "conservatives" falling onto their knees and starting to pray to black Jesus. :lul:

We need inkwel unity.
Whitecels and ethnicels TOGETHER against the world.

INCELS OF THE WORLD UNITE!

Because most guys now a days are bluepilled liberal leftist soy chuggers.

white is the most diverse race. for example, there is no cultural compatibility between a slav and a german.

Last edited:
femal
females have been taught theres an enemy and ppl will easily unite together if there's a perceived enemy. white men however have been indoctrinated into believed that there is no enemy and to worship coon and all that other bs.

I said it before and say it again, White men are their own biggest enemys. I cant belive how whites turned into such cucks.

All fucking cumskins must fucking hang

Because if we form any of any kind (((antifa))) and (((tech companies))) will make sure to shut it down.

foids also competed

they competed for resources and money, which was equivalent to access to men

but modern welfare state + modern economy which is more advanced than ever before, means foids no longer need men for resources and money in most cases

therefore foid competition goes down, so they appear to be more "united".

trad society like the west pre-1960s, there were lots of competition among foids for men as much like men competing for foids.

now it's a one way street coz factors mentioned above.

nowadays foids only compete for chads

Maybe we're just brainwashed. It is very odd, for sure.

The southern us culture is gone, It was our companionship