Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What is the longest time you didn't leave your house ?

_badromance_

_badromance_

Recruit
★★
90 days here,not even once,i was a rotten corpse when i saw the sun after 90 days

The entire summer one time when I was in HS.

About 4 or 5 months.

90 days here,not even once,i was a rotten corpse when i saw the sun after 90 days

Roughly a year. I left the house maybe 4-5 times a year over a 12 year period and I remember there were about 2 years when I left the house only once.

4 months I believe, when I was at my worst. I still would be like this, but I'm expected to do the work around the house, so that means going outside.

I thought my answer was the entire summer, then I remembered that time after I dropped out of college when I ruined my life, before I reenrolled in a shittier college in my home country to get that shitty degree I have.

Half a year is my answer. But I did go to the store to buy something a few times when my mom asked me to.

I thought my answer was the entire summer, then I remembered that time after I dropped out of college when I ruined my life, before I reenrolled in a shittier college in my home country to get that shitty degree I have.

Half a year is my answer. But I did go to the store to buy something a few times when my mom asked me to.
going to the store counts as going out:feelshmm: so no :no:

Like 2 months

going to the store counts as going out:feelshmm: so no :no:
Really? It literally takes 10 minutes. Also, if you live alone you absolutely have to go the store to survive. And if you live with your parents, they'll make you go take the trash out or something too.

Is this thread for people who have awesome parents that are willing to do literally everything for them? I don't understand.

I can't literally stay in the same building but other than daily tasks I really have been in my house for months

Only a week. It felt weird driving after that. But I've been NEET for 3 years, only leaving the house for mandatory appointments and to get food.

About 4 or 5 months.
Actually might’ve been closer to 6..

It was a few years ago back when I left high school and had absolutely no direction in life. Drugs and LDAR are now my permenant lifestyle.

Ten days, but only due to illness. If I stayed more than one day straight at home, my mother told me "to go out and socialize".

Also, if you live alone you absolutely have to go the store to survive. And if you live with your parents, they'll make you go take the trash out or something too.

Exactly this. I´m living alone now and I have to take care of the house and go out daily. I wish I could buy a femoid (with ownership certificate, of course) to do those things in my place.

Is this thread for people who have awesome parents that are willing to do literally everything for them? I don't understand.
Basically. I would never leave the house if I didn't have to do shit so I don't get kicked out, I can't be a complete hiki anymore.

I haven’t left the house since Thursday. Had to go to report for my job centre appointment. If I don’t go my neetbux gets cut

Actually might’ve been closer to 6..

It was a few years ago back when I left high school and had absolutely no direction in life. Drugs and LDAR are now my permenant lifestyle.
How old are you now

I can't remember... anyway I go out something like 2 a month and only at night

Like 2 or 3 weeks.

zero days tbh

I have to go outside at least once per day, even if its just to go to the convenience store.

Staying indoors I go mad when alone with my thoughts.
I haven’t left the house since Thursday. Had to go to report for my job centre appointment. If I don’t go my neetbux gets cut

How do you prove you did 35 hours of "job hunting"?

Universal Credit = gay and will be cut for good in the not too distant future.

Around a month
I almost forgot my fucking language. Not really forgot, but didn't know the proper way to put words together and also a tons of lost vocabulary. Oh, and speaking hurt my throat

EDIT: I actually still have problems with my language, it has never recovered

Damn there some crazy numbers in here with people staying inside for months, didn't you even go out to buy some snacks or something? Most I've gone is a couple of days, I'm trying to go outside frequently but I'm not out for long just to the grocery store mostly.

2 weeks? I usually need to buy food or something.