Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the longest period of time you have stayed at home

The longest I've stayed home without even looking out my window was two months.

Probably like 3 weeks or so.

without going outside? probably like 3 months when I was a neet

How the hell do you guys never leave your house? Do you not have school or a job, or have to go to the store?

Crustaciouse said:
How the hell do you guys never leave your house? Do you not have school or a job, or have to go to the store?

3 years of neet here

Longest I was NEET was 2 years. Longest I didnt leave the house was 3 weeks

27 years and 1 month unless you consider one of the various "I" 's I occasionally dispatch to run my daily errands to be me.

Crustaciouse said:

I had money saved. Food was delivered to me.

Wow. I don't manage more than a few days even if i am mainly nocturnal.

3 months, just because of school. It would be probably 2 years if school wasn't counted.

Probably only a week or two. Sadly, I'm the only one left to get groceries now, so I have to go out three or four days a week.

Probably 5 days, going for walks is my cope.

3 months back when i was like 12 during summer break

When I was 16 I stayed 3 months in my house, didn't even go into my garden or into shops. When I first went outside I had a huge panic attack in a takeaway, was just waiting for my kebab and this chad was sitting near me I was like "fuark I will never be him" meanwhile panic attack felt like 4 needles pierce through my back

Never for more than a few weeks tops. I wish I could be NEET so I could barricade myself inside for the rest of my life and never interact with normies ever again.

NEET for 5 years. The longest I went without leaving the house was around a week. I guess I'm not that hardcore of a hikki.
I need to eat; otherwise, I would never leave the house.

when I was a new born a few months

as an adult about a 2 weeks

Not counting school, that one uni semester where I didn't work and had the worst depression of my life. Four months.
Although if work and school don't count, I was a premature baby and in the hospital for 35 days before they discharged me. Wasn't even 2lbs when I was born, it was already over.

10 years ago, when i was a students and i had hope, i liked to go out once ever week or month when theres nobody in the street (late night for example) so i could take a walk alone. Nowadays i would litteraly never go out but i need to do It or my parents Will let me die of starvation...
But once i stayed at my rented flat for more than twl months and almost end up killing myself from extreme isolation. My mental problema take over my existence when i stop going to buy food or stop taking my parents calls (only humans that know me)
Yep. I hope i die soon...

IsolationHurts said:
10 years ago, when i was a students and i had hope, i liked to go out once ever week or month when theres nobody in the street (late night for example) so i could take a walk alone. Nowadays i would litteraly never go out but i need to do It or my parents Will let me die of starvation...
But once i stayed at my rented flat for more than twl months and almost end up killing myself from extreme isolation. My mental problema take over my existence when i stop going to buy food or stop taking my parents calls (only humans that know me)
Yep. I hope i die soon...

have you been diagnosed?

The first month of living alone. Didn't buy food, didn't do laundry (would shower once every 3 days to save clothes), didn't do anything at all except get up at 8 PM, exercise, listen to music, read books and go to bed again at 6 AM. Around the last week of it I was just eating table salt and vinegar.

3 months (most I did was mow so city didn't fine my mom) with no extrarelative contact. currently wagecucking, so no way to anymore.

Lost my part-time job a decade ago. Only left for occasional night-time walks, very occasional trips to the shop, or Doctor/hospital appointments. Spent a month in hospital one time. That was the major social event of my adult life.

nausea said:
have you been diagnosed?

Ive been diagnosed 3 times with 3 different results. Severe social anxiety, Severe Los Self Steem and Avoidant Personality Disorder. But the last one defines me perfectly and explained the other two also. 
Also, i never paid for mental doctor so Ive allways used the free ones that the spanish state provides... They suck. You cant even imagine how much they suck.

Without leaving the house? 2 weeks. My parents were away for a vacation and I decided to play WoW 15+ hours a day.

I go grocery shopping once a week and that is the only time I leave the house. Like some other posters I used to go out and talk walks late night when no one was around but I stopped doing that around 2012