Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is the Lethal Dose of Kratom?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Is it a good way to OD? @Atavistic Autist

Are you still on your weightloss attempts, then? :feelsjuice:

As for your question, I couldn't say. :feelshehe:

Are you still on your weightloss attempts, then? :feelsjuice:

As for your question, I couldn't say. :feelshehe:
Dude there isn't much hope for me honestly. My whole life has been shiity. But before puberty I had a chance because my face was at least MTN and even HTN at times. I got attention from girls back then but never did anything. Then my face turned ugly at the age of 16 and it became over. Even ignoring girls people in general were a lot nicer to me even though I was an autistic loser, it was easier to make friends, be liked and respected. Of course people started looking down on me and avoiding or bullying me after realizing my social issues but I could have learned to socialize and become accepted. Instead my face got destroyed by puberty so now I have no chance at life. Even with weight loss I can go upto LTN at best and even that's not certain.

I would like to know out of curiosity, but realistically there's nothing wrong with me ending my life.

If you were to research it you would find out that it isn't a good method to use because you will experience seizures and difficulty breathing and might not even die.

"According to the FDA draft guidelines the human equivalent dose of 547.7 mg/kg in mice would be 44.36 mg/kg. That same 60 kg human would have to take 2,662 mg of mitragynine. Given that mitragynine is 0.66% of alkaloids in the most potent Thai kratom, that person would have to consume 403,300 mg or 403.3 grams of kratom leaf (14.23 oz) in one sitting."

I took 120 red Bali Keaton and 5 gabapentin only got a slight buzz at the end
I did half a pack of the green kratonm and was smashed for like 15-20 minuet it works good on chronic pain but is hard on the kidneys I heard you can't die from kratonm but you can throw up alot