Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is the incentive for NOT going ER at this point?

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
I mean seriously??? Ive never hurt a fly my entire life, wouldn't harm anyone, or advise any incel to harm anyone, but do people really have the gall to question (crying foid voice) "HoW CoUlD SoMeOne dO SuCh a THiNg?" We have an entire precariat class of disenfranchised and disgruntled young men in the West who have nothing to live for but wage slavery or the rope. I myself have no friends, no family that cares about me, no money, fat, short, KHHV, no degree, copes that I couldn't care less about at this point, just nothing to live for but more misery. Ive even taken showers, gotten a haircut, been to therapy before and tried being confident (no really, I have and just lol to any normie who thinks that's a legitimate solution).

Their solution is to advocate for strict gun laws or use their resources to monitor incels online or for using hAte SpeEch if you're in the UK for instance. They wanna keep prostitution illegal, keep men in the cycle of divorces that financially rape them if they don't beta bux, give foids pussy passes in court and more chances to advance in school and their careers while they cry rape. THE LIST ONLY GOES ON AND ON. I read an article online that surmises this issue perfectly titled "Guns Don’t Kill People, School Psychologists Do"( https://archive.is/ZKniT). Its clown world x10000, and no wonder people like ER and JD felt the need to lash out on those around them.

This is a death sentence and I wouldn't blame anyone for acting violent for being a legitimate incel. What does a chimp do in the wild when it feels like it is being boxed in? Im sick of the platitudes Ive heard my entire life, the virtue signalling, and the expectation that I just have to be grateful for being alive while getting fucked in the ass for the rest of my life for which Ive already endured.

Last edited:
You need to paragraphmaxx bro.

(Edit: Nice work, your superiors in Washington DC will be proud.)

Last edited:
concerned-fbi-agent-in-the-office-picture-id1184820947

Simple: You'll get to observe the misery of the people within society. Blackpilled Incels are "spectators"; our low status in society frees us from :bluepill: delusion and allows us to see the painful truths that normies deny. This is what I've long told myself.

Actually, that is more than enough reason to justify "radical" behavior, if you are disgruntled enough. However, I suggest a peaceful life of solitude if you can achieve it.

Coping in a nonviolent way seems better than throwing it away for a small group of people who will be replaced by equally vile people in little time. I'd rather optimize my natural abilities in seclusion than harm NTs who will be painted as victims.

Last edited:
Glowie glow glow gonna glow.

holy shit nigga, tldr ?

It's generally understood that if you'll kill people over your career or love life, you're being unreasonable. That these things are not worth hurting the innocent over.

???
It sucks that no woman has ever wanted to fuck me.

But I just can't make a jump from that to "therefore other people deserve to get hurt and punished." Sorry but that thinking just doesn't make sense to me. That's two-year-old, melting down and raging because he can't stack four of his blocks tier emotional reaction.

I enjoy hearing about mass shootings. ER is my hero tbh, I will never be able to do something like that but I can dream about it. Fuck women they bitch and complain about unequal treatment while short guys like me who are ugly we are treated like dog shit by all of them. They control who’s happy in life having sex and having Romantic relationships while I didn’t get shit makes me sick. I wish I could rape and beat the fuck out of them and see them suffering while I enjoyed myself

Who am I kidding? Not too much. I am so blackpilled, I hate the foids in my family, because they treated me like shit all my life since I was a male. Why are males teased, and bullied in school - but, landwhales, and short foids, get a pass? Foids don't want to have to teach a virgin male how to have sex, and they refer to male virgins pass the age of 21 as being "stunted". It's over for me, I'll be a wizard next month. :feelsmage:

Going ER won’t get any of us what we want thats why its an ultimately futile and retarded path to take.:feelsUgh:

Far better to wait for the second US Civil war which isn’t far away now and “take your pound of flesh” ie “revenge” on whichever side of the conflict you feel has most wronged you, which pretty much all of us or at least 99.9% of us have come to realize is the political left ie Jews and their white race traitor SJW feminist soy boy slaves.:feelsclown:

Well OP, I think you should ask yourself whether it's truly worth ruining/ending your own life for this. I don't think going ER is "wrong" because I don't believe that an absolute right or wrong even exists. Instead, I would advise you to do a cost-benefit analysis and come to your own conclusion on whether this is the right path for you.

Well OP, I think you should ask yourself whether it's truly worth ruining/ending your own life for this. I don't think going ER is "wrong" because I don't believe that an absolute right or wrong even exists. Instead, I would advise you to do a cost-benefit analysis and come to your own conclusion on whether this is the right path for you.
I don't want to hurt anyone. Just posing the question for someone in my scenario what is there to even life for at this point.

Good afternoon officer

Going ER won’t get any of us what we want thats why its an ultimately futile and retarded path to take.:feelsUgh:

Far better to wait for the second US Civil war which isn’t far away now and “take your pound of flesh” ie “revenge” on whichever side of the conflict you feel has most wronged you, which pretty much all of us or at least 99.9% of us have come to realize is the political left ie Jews and their white race traitor SJW feminist soy boy slaves.:feelsclown:
No second civil war in sight, absolutely nothing close to that. If it were to happen, it would have happened at this point given the happenings of the last years. It simply won't happen.

I enjoy hearing about mass shootings. ER is my hero tbh, I will never be able to do something like that but I can dream about it. Fuck women they bitch and complain about unequal treatment while short guys like me who are ugly we are treated like dog shit by all of them. They control who’s happy in life having sex and having Romantic relationships while I didn’t get shit makes me sick. I wish I could rape and beat the fuck out of them and see them suffering while I enjoyed myself
:lul:

I don't want to hurt anyone. Just posing the question for someone in my scenario what is there to even life for at this point.
"what is there to even live for at this point"

You're asking me a philosophical question that has been around since the dawn of time. What is the meaning of life? In my opinion life has no true meaning. We are born, we live, and we die. In 100 years, all of us will be skeletons in the ground, and most likely not remembered.

Keeping all of what I said above in mind, I personally try to live as happily and stress-free as possible. That is my modus operandi for everything in life. I'll share a few strategies I use to live a relatively happy life, maybe it'll help.

#1. Try to keep in mind that there are many people who have it worse. Go on youtube and type "how I became a paraplegic" for example. Debilitating accidents, human trafficking, abject poverty, terminal illnesses, the list goes on and on.

#2. Stop thinking about chad. "Chad's creampieing my looksmatch rn:feelsrope:". Yes, yes he is. Constantly thinking about it won't make your life any better or his life any worse. Focus on you, and what you can do to make your own life better.

#3. Find happiness in the little things. I love leaving my house in the morning every day to go to the gym. I enjoy the brisk, fresh air that blows in through the window as I drive there. Blasting some songs through my earbuds and getting a solid pump feels great too. There's a burger joint next to my gym that I usually stop by after a good workout, and it feels like heaven eating a triple cheeseburger after training hard af. I get alot of happiness over things that most people would consider to be mundane and boring, but I still enjoy my life. Might sound giga:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: as fuck, but alot of happiness really is just attitude, and your outlook towards life.

Last edited:

The incentive to not go ER is that the more incels do so, the more our only hideout will be at risk. This is the only place which supports ugly men and if we get declared as illegal organization (which I believe will, along with anything which isn't hypermisandric), it will open many legal Avenues to hunt and arrest us.

Last edited:
Going ER is THEE most honourable way to go out as an inkwell in today's soyciety, but as others have already pointed out it won't help our case but infact give (((them))) more reasons to make our situation even worse
If you want to kill someone, just take yourself out. Don't take out innocent people.
Giga-:soy::bluepill: reply tbh, nobody is innocent

Last edited:

We haven't got much choice tbh.
My answer to your question is pretty simple :
Try to moneymax as much as you can. Dedicate your entire free time to this goal. If you fail, just kys. If you succeed, you'll improve your copes (hobbies, computer, sports, travels, etc), and live a peaceful life in solitude, without ever having to wageslave for a society that hates you, until the end.

if you are fat is because you want to.

The incentive to not go ER is that the more incels do so, the more our only hideout will be at risk. This is the only place which supports ugly men and if we get declared as illegal organization (which I believe will, along with anything which isn't hypermisandric), it will open many legal Avenues to hunt and arrest us.
Which will lead to even more people going ER:feelsdevil:

If you go ER you better make sure you kill yourself. Read some horror stories about prison. If you think its bad now just wait till you get gang raped and all the normies wont do a thing to stop it. In fact, a lot will even encourage it because you're incel. Not a good place for guys like us.

If you go ER you better make sure you kill yourself. Read some horror stories about prison. If you think its bad now just wait till you get gang raped and all the normies wont do a thing to stop it. In fact, a lot will even encourage it because you're incel. Not a good place for guys like us.
Yep.:feelsclown:

Infact they don’t even have to read about it as they can listen to ex con Jay Williams talk about what happened to a pedophile child murderer in this video below.:feelshehe:

View: https://youtu.be/Ge_LLJB0WDQ

At age 31 i see no other options besides wageslave for the rest of my miserable existence, with no reward or purpose, or eventually rope. Going ER would be the extreme but I know exactly why some would choose that third option. :blackpill:
Also, yeah. Actual prison has to be worse than this prison we live in now.

:whitepill::whitepill::whitepill:

Yep.:feelsclown:

Infact they don’t even have to read about it as they can listen to ex con Jay Williams talk about what happened to a pedophile child murderer in this video below.:feelshehe:

View: https://youtu.be/Ge_LLJB0WDQ

Brutal stuff man. But I wanna add that, in a lot of prisons, it doesn't matter if you hurt a kid. If you do something they don't like or you're perceived as weak in some way your life will be hell. Got a lot of family that's been there. Better to get in a federal supermax like tsarnaev or off yourself than deal with this.

Repercussions on my family put me off and how they'd feel mainly. But I care less and less about that and once my mum is dead, I won't take any shit and being in prison or dead will be better than this joke of a life at any rate!

I mean seriously??? Ive never hurt a fly my entire life, wouldn't harm anyone, or advise any incel to harm anyone, but do people really have the gall to question (crying foid voice) "HoW CoUlD SoMeOne dO SuCh a THiNg?" We have an entire precariat class of disenfranchised and disgruntled young men in the West who have nothing to live for but wage slavery or the rope. I myself have no friends, no family that cares about me, no money, fat, short, KHHV, no degree, copes that I couldn't care less about at this point, just nothing to live for but more misery. Ive even taken showers, gotten a haircut, been to therapy before and tried being confident (no really, I have and just lol to any normie who thinks that's a legitimate solution).

Their solution is to advocate for strict gun laws or use their resources to monitor incels online or for using hAte SpeEch if you're in the UK for instance. They wanna keep prostitution illegal, keep men in the cycle of divorces that financially rape them if they don't beta bux, give foids pussy passes in court and more chances to advance in school and their careers while they cry rape. THE LIST ONLY GOES ON AND ON. I read an article online that surmises this issue perfectly titled "Guns Don’t Kill People, School Psychologists Do"( https://archive.is/ZKniT). Its clown world x10000, and no wonder people like ER and JD felt the need to lash out on those around them.

This is a death sentence and I wouldn't blame anyone for acting violent for being a legitimate incel. What does a chimp do in the wild when it feels like it is being boxed in? Im sick of the platitudes Ive heard my entire life, the virtue signalling, and the expectation that I just have to be grateful for being alive while getting fucked in the ass for the rest of my life for which Ive already endured.
Try to get access to chemical castration meds and try a life without (excessive) sex drive. (None of these will remove libido completely.) You can surely find things in life that make you somewhat less miserable then. The Final Solution of the Femoid Question is for us men to remove our vile attraction to these creatures who don't even deserve one iota of our attention.:blackpill::whitepill:

R u kidding?

Chain that nigger to his desk until he can use the dictionary/ thesaurus function on his workstation!

No note chicken wings until he gets it right!

Go buy whores where its legal. Other than that I really dont have any answer for you bud, I wish I did..

Maybe find something to live for but that intense craving for Sex will always be a voice in the back of your mind whether you accept it or not

If you are in prison as an innocent man, it does not do you any good to kill a warden.