Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is the incel capital of Europe?

Gokubro

Gokubro

Commander
★★★★
Finland? Italy? Spain? Germany? Netherlands?
Thoughts (with explanation preferred)?

None.

Else is cope.

Finland? Italy? Spain? Germany? Netherlands?
Thoughts (with explanation preferred)?
which european country has the most east asian migrants?

Belgrade because Ron.

Maybe France because everyone there is fucking. Jews screwed over their society, as seen in the olympics

Seems to be Germany considering there's a higher percentage of Germancels here than incels from other European countries.

Seems to be Germany considering there's a higher percentage of Germancels here than incels from other European countries.
BRUTAL. Why do you think this is the case?

BRUTAL. Why do you think this is the case?
No specific reason other than the fact German foids hate their men more than other European foids hating their man. Also now that I think about it, I would say Poland is even worse since Polish foids hate their men just as much, while being known for being notorious vapid gold digging whores.

you’re in san francisco, you should know better
I meant like the foreign student types. London takes the spot then

Interestingly enough, I think all the Japanese people here bred themselves into extinction, mixing with the whites. Haven't you noticed that there are no japanese americans?

I meant like the foreign student types. London takes the spot then

Interestingly enough, I think all the Japanese people here bred themselves into extinction, mixing with the whites. Haven't you noticed that there are no japanese americans?
yeah no. And chinks are koreans are too follow. Notice how all your chink classmates are still single years later while all the whites either have girlfriends, some are married, or have kids. San Francisco is the most incel city in the western world and its no coincidence

yeah no. And chinks are koreans are too follow. Notice how all your chink classmates are still single years later while all the whites either have girlfriends, some are married, or have kids. San Francisco is the most incel city in the western world and its no coincidence
I think moreso than SF is the suburbs of SF, where there are many rich people and ethnics but the population low

in the western side then none. even euro"cels" can get laid easily