Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment what is the height boundaries for a manlet?

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
its subjective and differs with people so i thought this would be a fun thread to make. IMO 5'8 and below is manlet. imo 5'7-5'8 is regular manlet. 5'4-5'6 is turbo manlet. anything below is gigamanlet.

I'd say ≤5'8" (173 cm)

Anything below the exact average point (usually 5'10 in the West) and you are a manlet. Obviously its on a gradient, so 5'9 is basically not an issue, 5'4 and its beyond over.

Since standards are an all time high, anything below 6ft2 is manlet

6ft2-6ft4 ideal

6ft4+ Tall

sorry but this is reality of our society know, especially this younger genration that are getting taller, i see middle schoolers being 6ft+

6ft2-6ft4 ideal

6ft4+ Tall

sorry but this is reality of our society know, especially this younger genration that are getting taller, i see middle schoolers being 6ft+

this is the truth bro. im 6'5 and i dont even feel tthat tall anymore.

It depends on the female. The basic rule is that you must at least be taller than the female.

It depends on the female. The basic rule is that you must at least be taller than the female.
if ur not at least 6 inches taller they not gonna feel satisfied with u. that's the fact

6ft2-6ft4 ideal

6ft4+ Tall

pass me the rope

if ur not at least 6 inches taller they not gonna feel satisfied with u. that's the fact
I'm 14 inches taller than my oneitis. It's gonna happen.

If your height starts with 5.

its pretty good fam. doesnt matter - 6'5 or 5'10 we are still fucking incels nothing we can do about it
Yep, IT‘S OVER for all of us sadly. If I became 6ft, id still be an incel except id be a tall virgin.

run giraffe game!
I've dreamt too many times of this position with her.

04.jpg

Average height for a twink is 5'9"

So 5'10" and above to be considered a real man

< 6' manlet
< 5'8 chihuahuacel
< 5'4 mousecel
< 5'2 insectcel

Tbh, I think anything below 6'2 is detrimental to your chances. Even 6ft isn't considered tall by most women. In europe I'd say anything below 6ft is manlet, especially if you live in the tallest regions (Dinaric alps, Germany, Netherlands etc.), in the US anything below 5'10 is manlet. Jfl I live in a region in the Dinaric alps and I'm 5'9, while avg height is like 6'1. Kill me.

From my experience I'd say 5'9 (176cm). I was 174cm at 19 (5'8.5) and I was considered short by everybody, yet guys that were strong 5'10/weak 5'11 (178cm-180cm) were never called short men. Certainly it's a none-issue if your 178cm or better morning height. I'm from the north of U.K by the way.

<5'7 - turbomanlet range and can only be remedied with rope/nembutal/hollowpoint/extreme cope
5'7 - 5'9.5 - manlet range, you will have to put in a good amount of work to find a foid
5'9.6 - 6'2 - normal range, you will have to put in a normal amount of work to find a foid
6'2-6'5 - slayer range - roasties and stacy are hungry for your cock
6'5+ - lanky range- attention from womanlets but maybe repulsive to other foids if you have poor frame and muscles

Depends on where you live. Asian countries 5'8" isn't short. In northern europe or other tall countries it's short. I would say if you live in a tall country being about 5'9"-5'10" or under you will get negative comments.

<5'7 - turbomanlet range and can only be remedied with rope/nembutal/hollowpoint/extreme cope
5'7 - 5'9.5 - manlet range, you will have to put in a good amount of work to find a foid
5'9.6 - 6'2 - normal range, you will have to put in a normal amount of work to find a foid
6'2-6'5 - slayer range - roasties and stacy are hungry for your cock
6'5+ - lanky range- attention from womanlets but maybe repulsive to other foids if you have poor frame and muscles

Pardon my knowledge (new user) but what is a "Foid"? A femoid?

6' manlet checking in :feelsrope:

Pardon my knowledge (new user) but what is a "Foid"? A femoid?
yes, shortened from 'femoid', which itself is a shortened version of 'female humanoid organism' - i do not view them as women any longer